calling out BTINLA Topic

cydrich the WIS ranks the conferences after week 4 and we will be number one again by a significant margin.
1/3/2010 2:43 PM
And if you are, it will have nothing to do with your accomplishments.
1/3/2010 5:51 PM
Well we will see won't we? I anticipate a big season.
1/3/2010 6:06 PM
D2 chest-thumping from guys with dozens of seasons.

Might as well drop down one more level and beat up on D3 teams (and brag about it of course).

1/3/2010 6:51 PM
I agree with ddingo.

Elite coaches make thier way to D1. Chainsaw yapping is pathetc.
1/3/2010 10:03 PM
or underqualified ones get there as well, only to get fired at their dream job after 5 seasons of futility...
1/3/2010 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chainsaw4 on 1/03/2010or underqualified ones get there as well, only to get fired at their dream job after 5 seasons of futility...

I like your approach. Don't even make the effort at D-1 but continue to talk **** in your little sandbox.
1/4/2010 10:54 PM
not ALL the good coaches go to 1a... or at least dont stay there do they? i dont have the time to devote to the recruiting at 1aa so i havent even tried 1a yet, but i consider myself a successful coach. like any other coach, i think if i have a team i can compete with anyone. but d2 is a lot of fun.

guess im just wondering if it is considered common knowledge that "all the good coaches play in 1a." not that i care what anyone thinks about me lol.. just might think more about 1a given what u guys are talkin abt.
1/5/2010 11:53 AM
I believe that "most" good coaches play 1A. There are some that enjoy the nuances of the different divisions or their previous schools of real life attendance so not all play 1A. 1A has just confirmed that while I may have thought I was a good coach, the reality is that I really don't have much of an idea of what it takes to be a good coach. Something that chainsaw of all people taught me..
So I find it extremely ironic that the beef is chainsaw's inability to win a big game because he beat what I thought was a superior roster for the conference championship a couple of times.
I guess that just yields two truths.. I can't game plan my way out of a paper bag and therefore don't belong in D1A and I do marvel as to how chainsaw can beat me for the conference championship but can't win in the playoffs.
1/5/2010 2:15 PM
Hey, chub. Good to hear from you. I just squeeze every last ounce of talent out of the recruits I can get my hands on way up here in Nebraska and try to put together a good game plan. I have been pretty successfull at out game planning my opponents at times. I believe I was the first to hand vizla'a Waynes state team a loss over a 5 season period, or it might have been coejds's team. Granted I do think he was out of town at the time and couldn't access a computer. I'll take it though! Good Luck in DIA. I may be joining you soon as I am getting tired of picking on BTINLA.
1/5/2010 10:57 PM
Your epeen grows exponentially once you make it to D-1.
1/6/2010 12:42 PM
Chainsaw throws the ball out of trips on 3rd and 4th and one yard to go and blames the SIM for failing.

Hilarious.
1/8/2010 5:44 PM
no way the developers can justify the sim logic in that situation....and you still suck!
1/8/2010 9:18 PM
SIM logic? You are in very aggressive and are set to throw from trips on 3rd AND 4th and short. You deserved to lose.
1/8/2010 10:16 PM
not very, just aggressive.
1/9/2010 7:30 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...9 Next ▸
calling out BTINLA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.