EXCITING ROYALS NEWS RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!!! Topic

Escobar starting at SS is nothing short of a bad joke. He shouldn't even SNIFF the all-star team.
7/8/2015 4:42 PM
So grienke's 1.5 era this year isn't good? Dude, jlrunruh, you have zero idea what you are talking about.
7/8/2015 5:28 PM
Posted by masterdebate on 7/8/2015 5:28:00 PM (view original):
So grienke's 1.5 era this year isn't good? Dude, jlrunruh, you have zero idea what you are talking about.
Is he with Milwaukee this year?

Reading comprehension issues...

7/8/2015 6:05 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/8/2015 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by masterdebate on 7/8/2015 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Is he with Milwaukee this year?

Reading comprehension issues...

exactly
7/8/2015 6:12 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/8/2015 4:42:00 PM (view original):
Escobar starting at SS is nothing short of a bad joke. He shouldn't even SNIFF the all-star team.
wait, so how's detroit doing?

7/8/2015 6:13 PM
how is that a joke
Esky is just as good as Bogaerts and Iglasias
Better than Jeter.
7/8/2015 6:34 PM
Esky is a worse fielder than Iglesias this year, and a significantly worse hitter. And esky isn't a future hall of famer in his last season. And the fact kc has a better record than Detroit has zero bearing on the quality of play of an individual.
7/8/2015 6:44 PM
No, he's not a worse fielder, at least my much and even if he is it's not enough to matter.
and Escobar is more important to the Royals than Iglesias is to the Tigers.
masterdebate, are you just argument-jumping?
7/8/2015 7:45 PM
I'm sorry, I don't do enough online forum arguments to know the etiquette. I have a life off of wis.
7/8/2015 8:02 PM
How do you determine a player's importance to his team?  Specifically, how do you determine that a clearly lesser player is more important to a better team than a better player is to an otherwise lesser team?  That sounds totally counterintuitive to me.  And even if it's true, should the All-Stars be the most important players to their teams, or just the best players?  I would certainly argue the latter.  Right now Ryan Howard is extremely important to the **** show going on in Philadelphia because he's about the only guy in the lineup that drives in any runs, and outside of Maikel Franco the only one with any kind of power whatsoever.  Does that mean he should start over any of the 10 better first basemen in the National League?
7/8/2015 8:12 PM
A less extreme example of the same thing would be Jose Abreu.  He's absolutely anchoring the White Sox offense, and probably the only thing keeping them in sniffing range of playoff contention.  Does that mean he should be starting the ASG over Miggy?
7/8/2015 8:15 PM
Posted by masterdebate on 7/8/2015 8:02:00 PM (view original):
I'm sorry, I don't do enough online forum arguments to know the etiquette. I have a life off of wis.
People who say "I have a life" probably don't.    Are you so insecure that you feel like you need to announce it?
7/8/2015 8:47 PM
That's cute, coming from the guy with 39,000 forum posts here.
7/8/2015 8:59 PM
Tell us about your wonderful life.   That should be fun for the whole family. 
7/8/2015 9:09 PM
uh, I have less posts than you.
7/8/2015 9:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...29|30|31|32|33 Next ▸
EXCITING ROYALS NEWS RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.