Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Attempted to make a curry chicken and vegetables....Failed!

I am not sure what I did wrong but it was not edible!

Had to settle for an egg omlette.
12/29/2010 11:35 PM
I had some killer mac & cheese and not-bad Buffalo wings for lunch. Now I'm having to watch my Alma mater struggle with Central Florida. Central Florida.
12/31/2010 5:16 PM
Tried to make some healthy buffalo wings in the slow cooker.

1 They got tender to the point of falling apart.
2 The seasoning seemed to dissapear.

1/1/2011 3:33 AM
Made some sweet potato casserole for a party.

Oddly half the people loved it, other half thought it was too sweet. 

I was told that I should use regular suger in the potatos and only use brown sugar on the topping. I use all brown sugar. This was told to me by a person that liked it though.
1/2/2011 4:28 AM
I think I invented something.

I took slices of avacado and fried them in butter, garlic and lime juice.

Put them on a burger.

Added the flavor of Guacamole with a bit of crunch!
1/2/2011 7:32 PM
I sometimes forget how much I like egg rolls and won ton soup. Ate a large won ton soup and 3 egg rolls for lunch!
1/3/2011 6:04 PM
Trick to spice up a mac and cheese casserole.

Add some blue cheese dressing. Zing!
1/5/2011 3:10 PM
When I was young when the family would have spaghetti there would always be more noodles than sauce and so there would be leftover spaghetti. Sometimes as a snack I would eat some with just butter and salt.

When I cook pasta now sometimes I will just do the butter and salt and it is like flashing back to my family kitchen in Detroit.
1/13/2011 1:00 AM
At the prompting of a waitress I tried a coney omlette today.

Cheese and sliced dogs fried with onions on the inside.

Smothered in chili.

Actually not bad.
1/15/2011 3:32 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/13/2011 1:00:00 AM (view original):
When I was young when the family would have spaghetti there would always be more noodles than sauce and so there would be leftover spaghetti. Sometimes as a snack I would eat some with just butter and salt.

When I cook pasta now sometimes I will just do the butter and salt and it is like flashing back to my family kitchen in Detroit.
My family version consisted of crushed garlic, olive oil and a pinch of red pepper.
1/15/2011 4:17 PM
That sounds great. Did you fry that in a pan or just mix it together in a pot?
1/15/2011 6:01 PM
Saute the garlic and pepper in olive oil and then add the pasta and stir until hot.
1/15/2011 8:10 PM
Sounds great...I think we could solve all the worlds problems if we could only put aside our differences over pasta!
1/16/2011 12:01 AM
That is in fact something we CAN agree on.
1/16/2011 9:50 AM
Growing up with Polish grandparents my food was often heavy and bland.

That may be why I like Thai noodles now.
1/16/2011 8:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...37|38|39|40|41...47 Next ▸
Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.