Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

My menu for my dinner....

Spring Greens and baby spinach with a pecan vinagrette dressing
Country style ribs with Asian inspierd BBQ sauce
Penna Pasta with tomatos, cheddar cheese and bacon
Dessert...Straberry and cheese crepes
5/11/2011 5:23 PM
My dinner went over well.

My salad dressing was not quite sweet enough. Judges liked it though.

Ribs went over well. I didnt have enough BBQ sauce on them. Very tender. Next time I will serve some on the side.

Pasta was a Smash hit.

Dessert again was not quite sweet enough. Very rich and was liked overall.

Judgest scores...A A- B+ B+ B B-

On to next week. My opposition has till tuesday to confirm the menu. Already locked into pie for dessert. Said he thinks he is doing his chicken parmesean, one of his signature disses.
5/14/2011 6:02 AM
Went with fish last night. Baked in lemon butter sauce. Penne and peas in a creamy tomato sauce.
5/16/2011 5:50 PM
Wendy's is the odd man out chain. With McDs and BK fighting the Burger war and Subway figthing to end run the burger issue Wendy's is a little lost.

I still feel they have the best tasting burger overall and their chili is great. Good side salads and a pretty good spicy chicken.
5/19/2011 10:10 PM
My cooking challenge opponent had to postpone for personal reasons. Will probably go down next weekend.

Will keep you posted.
5/20/2011 5:59 PM
Fun with rice.....

Rice, one of those packs of salmon, some butter and soy...BANG! A light lunch

Rice, diced ham and an egg with a little soy...BANG! Easy fried rice at a fraction of the cost

Rice, fresh corn and black beans fried in some olive oil and garlic with a squueze of lime...BANG! A light and refreshing side dish
5/25/2011 6:50 PM
BBQ arguments.

1 Dry Rub

2 Apply sauce at all stages of cooking.

3 Apply sauce near end of cooking

4 Apply sauce after cooking
5/31/2011 4:42 PM
The new big chicken at Checkers is great. Good size and really solid seasoning. Try one of their banana shakes with it.
6/16/2011 1:03 AM
The other half of my cooking challenge happened.

Was served...

Creamed spinach appetizer.
Simple salad with italian dressing
Spagghetti with meat sauce
Chicken Pamasean
Banana cream pie

I think I won but the votes are still being tabulated.
6/16/2011 1:10 PM
I can only assume swamp lost, judging by his lack of an update. Time to hand the thread over to cresty.
8/17/2011 12:10 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Actually I noticed that viewership was going down so I kind of let it go.

You are right though, my fans deserve my devotion, even if the numbers are smaller.
8/17/2011 7:41 PM
And I will do what I was doing all along to make this the most viewed site that wasnt posted in...

_____________________________________GOVERNOR SWAMPHAWK_____________________________
8/20/2011 4:08 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47 Next ▸
Cresten and Swamphawk’s Shtickless Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.