fyi - vis Monkee’s silence Topic

Fine. I'll say something. Monkee asked for it. He's been asking for it for years. You're a whiner and you're asking for too. Spend all the money you want, but you still have to follow their rules on their site. You want to keep poking at the mods/designers over and over and over, you're going to get the ban hammer. That's the facts on any site out there. You and a few other tards want to bail because a big mouth got banned, who cares?
2/1/2010 5:34 PM
Would Monkee posting "Seble you jackass I hope you're listening" be considered a violation? That might do it.
2/1/2010 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seble on 2/01/2010ashamael, you have a right to your opinion, but you have no idea about the full extent of my history with e-monk. All you guys see is his version of things, and he clearly has a way of twisting words to fit his agenda. There comes a point where it doesn't benefit anyone for him to post here.

I did not ban him from the site, so that's his choice to quit playing the games.

All we see is his version of things because you, for the most part, do not exist. All we can base our opinion of you on is the behavior we've seen from you, which frankly, does not help your argument.

How are his posts beneficial?

Well, for one thing, he keeps several theme leagues going. How is he supposed to participate in them - especially draft ones - without the ability to post?

His analysis of things certainly changed the way I approached teams and helped me become a better owner. More success means that I want to stay here more, which makes you guys money.

He wants a better sim. As do most of the owners here. Yet he, and us, are ignored.

You're damn right that I have a right to my opinion. I don't like monkee. And yet, your actions of banning someone that I personally don't like is going to ultimately lead to me leaving this site.

You probably ought to take some time and think about that.
2/1/2010 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redman27 on 2/01/2010Would Monkee posting "Seble you jackass I hope you're listening" be considered a violation?  That might do it.

it wasn't flagged, edited or removed.
2/1/2010 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by verbal kint on 2/01/2010Fine. I'll say something. Monkee asked for it. He's been asking for it for years. You're a whiner and you're asking for too. Spend all the money you want, but you still have to follow their rules on their site. You want to keep poking at the mods/designers over and over and over, you're going to get the ban hammer. That's the facts on any site out there. You and a few other tards want to bail because a big mouth got banned, who cares?

I'm a whiner? I just want to see improvements made in a game that I enjoy. I see why you just post pictures.

I am pretty sure you just violated ToS in your post, too. Maybe I should notify support because of your personal, derogatory comments towards myself and those who are mentally challenged.
2/1/2010 5:39 PM
PS - where are the forums rules? The terms of service, so to speak. Because actually, what is a violation? I see nothing anywhere.
2/1/2010 5:41 PM
the funniest part about this whole thing is that there are only 3 or 4 people upset about emonk being banned, and they keep calling themselves a community to imply that they shouldn't be crossed because of their numbers.

It's pretty clear that the nba sim is on the backburner for WIS, and seble has come here numerous times to explain it. Each time this "community" rejects his explanation and spams the thread with complaints about him and the sim. You are unable to simply read what he writes and accept the fact that the NBA sim is not a priority for WIS. It's pathetic. Seble did monk a favor, the rest of you should be so lucky.

2/1/2010 5:45 PM
ahamael, you delusional twit, you are being a whiner. You have big problems if you need that pointed out to you. You aren't currently lobbying for improvents to the sim for the good of the community. You're having a hissy fit because your noxious, blowhard cronie got justifiably banned. Cut the sanctimonious BS.
2/1/2010 6:21 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
2/1/2010 6:42 PM
where are the terms of service and posting rules? can someone provide a link?

the banning sounds pretty subjective to me. and why was chester banned as well? what the hell did he do?

do words like ******* and douchebag count as not following the rules? Or is it ok? Is it ok to call my friend scudmissle a total wanker and f*cktard but I can't say the same things about site staff?

where are the boundaries

i dunno the whole history behind the whole monkee vs seble thing but when we are here asking for a change and nothing gets done, seems that he is pretty justified in being frustrated, like some of the rest of us are.
2/1/2010 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by verbal kint on 2/01/2010ahamael, you delusional twit, you are being a whiner. You have big problems if you need that pointed out to you. You aren't currently lobbying for improvents to the sim for the good of the community. You're having a hissy fit because your noxious, blowhard cronie got justifiably banned. Cut the sanctimonious BS.

But I have lobbied and been ignored. Why the hell are you even here, anyway? You don't play the nba sim. You're just trolling

gin_ceasar - i've never seen anything you posted have anything positive about anything. I've seen you in one sim league. So why are you even here? You're just a troll, too.

tracyr - yeah, but this last banning of monkee came with nothing flagged. Nothing was brought up or pointed to. it was just an 'out of the blue, f*ck you' type deal.

garyman brings up the exact point I'm trying to make - just where the hell are the forum rules?

seble responded to my ticket, saying he responded here. But he hasn't responded here. He responded to the earlier one, but his response to the ticket came well after that and well after the next ticket.

I imagine the liar didn't even read it.

2/1/2010 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By ashamael on 2/01/2010
Quote: Originally posted by redman27 on 2/01/2010 Would Monkee posting "Seble you jackass I hope you're listening" be considered a violation? That might do it.

"it wasn't flagged, edited or removed."

Thats correct, Monkee was.

2/1/2010 7:47 PM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
2/1/2010 7:49 PM
basically we can't express our frustration over the sim for fear of being banned now? If we ask for something multiple times over months on end, and nothing gets done we just have to smile and like it, after they said they will make some changes?

seble said we could have our opinions about him in the other thread. well, gee thanks but..

i guess we can't now, huh,that's interesting
2/1/2010 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by garyman on 2/01/2010basically we can't express our frustration over the sim for fear of being banned now? If we ask for something multiple times over months on end, and nothing gets done we just have to smile and like it, after they said they will make some changes?

seble said we could have our opinions about him in the other thread. well, gee thanks but..

i guess we can't now, huh,that's interesting

exactly. But the trolls - who don't play the sim - think we're being unreasonable.
2/1/2010 7:51 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...10 Next ▸
fyi - vis Monkee’s silence Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.