STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Posted by paul71 on 5/20/2012 8:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 7:26:00 PM (view original):
In another not so shocking development almost every poster in the Canucks thread joined this site within a month of each other.

randletard - Sept 8 2003
styckman - Sept 16 2003
raucous - Sept 17 2003
justgay - Oct 17 2003
holer - Oct 17 2003
toddcommish - Aug 13 2003
winnerpeg - Nov 19 2003
gregos Sept 16 2003

Coincidence? Methinks not. A gaggle of psychotic aliases is more likely.
WIS was actually running adds on Canadian based web sites at that time TSN.ca, so there was a fairly large influx of canadian based hockey fans who joined WIS at that time.
Makes sense. It just looked odd. My bad, I'll go eat my crow now.
5/20/2012 11:03 PM
holer is a Flames fan...
raucous is a Bruins fan..(I think?)
toddcommish is a Sharks fan..
winnerpeg is kind of like you skonley......(wacked in the head too many times)
gregos is 100% a leafs fan.
randle, stykman and myself (juskay) are Canuck fans.

And you Hawk fans are arrogent and obnoxious.........Best core in hockey.....still lol.
5/20/2012 11:33 PM

dont forget Muddy and Jimbo they are C0ck fans ...

5/21/2012 12:24 AM
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by holer on 5/20/2012 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Geez, you are dumb. Maybe you should think before you speak/type. I would love for you to show me where I was "calling other people down" (whatever that means) for name calling or attacking usernames. Guess what genius?.....not going to happen, because I never said it. In regards to your butt buddy randle, I merely pointed out that his posts are the same crap repeated over and over.

Moreover, how is it that you know so much about justgay? I find it more than curious that you both joined this site on the same exact day. And don't bullshit me by claiming you were friends outside this website and joined together. To that I'd ask why he constantly asks how your health is if you are such great pals.
Bullshit.  every post you make to randle attacks him for namecalling and his attack of usernames when you just blatantly did it to me.  Twist it any way you want.  You can dress up a pig, but in the end, a pig is still a pig.

Let me speak a little slower so you can understand. Show me a post where I attack randletard for name calling or attacking usernames. It doesn't exist. What does exist is my making fun of the content of randletards posts. Now if I were you, I would be outside enjoying Utopia before I kicked the bucket, instead of arguing with a big fat black guy on the internet.
You were speaking? Sorry, I thought you were typing.  Mind you it wouldn't surprise me if you were talking to the computer screen given your limited capacity.  As far as the "fat black guy" thing goes, I couldn't give a **** if you were purple.  I don't draw those distinctions.  On a slightly different note, criticizing anyone for their grammar, spelling or sentence structure when you refer to them as "randletard" or "justgay" seems to lose any and all credibility.  Now let's address your supersleuthing abilities.  So you think juskay and I are one and the same do you?  Ever since October 2003?  That would probably make me, sorry "us", the most dedicated schizophrenic of all time don't you think?  Considering our entirely different writing styles have remained the same for all those years, without even the smallest hint of connection other than our mutual entrance onto this site. I would even say that it borders on brilliance.  Far more than you could hope to handle.  I see that you even copy my style.  I call bullshit on you, and two posts later you call bullshit on someone else.  Isn't that cute.  Oh, and I do enjoy utopia, as much as I can, but I don't really need either your permission, or your advice, to do it.  

5/21/2012 12:39 AM
I thought I recognized your username and I was right.  A confirmed Canadian hater.  Life just isn't right unless you're bashing Canadians or anything that is Canadian right skonley?  For the rest of you, that little excerpt came out of a Canadian bashing thread in the baseball forum during the 2010 Olympics in which skonley was a very active and willing participant.  I know you'll probably go digging up that thread too skonley, so if you do, why don't you enter my entries from that thread into here and we'll compare the two.

5/21/2012 1:21 AM
Posted by paul71 on 5/20/2012 8:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by skonley on 5/20/2012 7:26:00 PM (view original):
In another not so shocking development almost every poster in the Canucks thread joined this site within a month of each other.

randletard - Sept 8 2003
styckman - Sept 16 2003
raucous - Sept 17 2003
justgay - Oct 17 2003
holer - Oct 17 2003
toddcommish - Aug 13 2003
winnerpeg - Nov 19 2003
gregos Sept 16 2003

Coincidence? Methinks not. A gaggle of psychotic aliases is more likely.
WIS was actually running adds on Canadian based web sites at that time TSN.ca, so there was a fairly large influx of canadian based hockey fans who joined WIS at that time.
I came into it from NHL.com

5/21/2012 1:34 AM
Careful  Holer..the pea brain of Scumley is about to throw out the Holertard  any minute now ...
5/21/2012 2:25 AM
after the fat American finishes his waffles and wipes the syrup off his chin first of course....
5/21/2012 2:27 AM
...and eats the rest of the fried chicken skins from his KFC FAT B@stard  Bucket from Friday nite ...
5/21/2012 2:29 AM
THIS RANGER FAN ALSO HATES THE OVAHRATED HAWKS
5/21/2012 5:47 AM
Posted by holer on 5/21/2012 1:13:00 AM (view original):
www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx

I think that is the only time I ventured into the baseball forums (during the olympics).  Canadian bashers all of them.  Reminder to Americans....We got more gold medals than you did at the games, and Canada has a population of New York state and New Jersey combined.  Wonder how bad Canada would have kicked your American butts if you could have only sent athletes from those two states to the games?  Canada more GOLD medals with only 30 million people>than USA less gold medals with 310 million people.  Skonley is a Canada basher, what would you expect from a Hawk fan. 

Hawk Fans are often imitated but thankfully never duplicated!!!
5/21/2012 4:23 PM
Posted by holer on 5/21/2012 1:21:00 AM (view original):
I thought I recognized your username and I was right.  A confirmed Canadian hater.  Life just isn't right unless you're bashing Canadians or anything that is Canadian right skonley?  For the rest of you, that little excerpt came out of a Canadian bashing thread in the baseball forum during the 2010 Olympics in which skonley was a very active and willing participant.  I know you'll probably go digging up that thread too skonley, so if you do, why don't you enter my entries from that thread into here and we'll compare the two.

cornholer - I don't  hate Canada, but I do hate stupid people. It just so happens there is a ****-ton of stupid Canadians on this website.
5/21/2012 6:20 PM (edited)
Posted by juskay on 5/20/2012 11:33:00 PM (view original):
holer is a Flames fan...
raucous is a Bruins fan..(I think?)
toddcommish is a Sharks fan..
winnerpeg is kind of like you skonley......(wacked in the head too many times)
gregos is 100% a leafs fan.
randle, stykman and myself (juskay) are Canuck fans.

And you Hawk fans are arrogent and obnoxious.........Best core in hockey.....still lol.
Glad to see you were a participant in the Great WIS Canadian Cattle Drive of 2003
5/21/2012 6:18 PM
Posted by randle44 on 5/21/2012 2:29:00 AM (view original):
...and eats the rest of the fried chicken skins from his KFC FAT B@stard  Bucket from Friday nite ...
Repeatin' randle - FYI, I'm not a big fan of the yardbird and waffles are pretty good, but I'm more of a pancake guy.
5/21/2012 6:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...244|245|246|247|248|249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.