STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Let's get one before the end of the 2nd here. Luongo hasn't been all that good tonight, we just haven't had the traffic in front of him.
5/9/2010 9:23 PM
Nice effort tonight. When you let two no-talents score 3 goals, I guess it aint your night.

Gotta win Tuesday and avoid game 7. We can't let it come down to one game where anything can happen. We HAVE to do what we did in games 3 and 4.
5/9/2010 11:25 PM
You must be pissass drunk if you think that. The Hawks are better, top to bottom. Your defensive corps is a joke. Your forward depth isn't as good. Your goalie is a headcase choker.

Yeah....ducks in a barrel.
5/9/2010 11:30 PM
Hey Randle, the Canucks have only outscored the Hawks 12-10 even strength so far, and most of that came from games 1 and 5. I would hardly call that "ducks in a barrell" shooting.

Enough with the conspiracy theories. Good luck Tuesday in game 6.
5/9/2010 11:42 PM
Goalie is overated but 5 on 5v Hawks dont win,they would never win..lets be honest here ,the Hawks will win if its a special teams game..5 on 5 they lose ,VCR is superior even strength..you dont need to be a hockey fan to realize this..
5/9/2010 11:44 PM
Yes randle, you're right. If the Canucks lose this series, it will be the refs fault.
5/9/2010 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By andru2797 on 5/09/2010Yes randle, you're right. If the Canucks lose this series, it will be the refs fault
I agree...

5/10/2010 12:04 AM
?? WTF? im not blaming the refs..but unless your Nickhead ,its pretty obvious who the better team 5 on 5 is..did you watch game 4 Andru? Hawks did score 4 pp goals did they not?
5/10/2010 12:04 AM
again, that doesn't mean the Hawks are inferior 5 on 5. I already gave you the numbers this series...want more proof?

How about the fact that the Hawks had 179 goals 5 on 5 this season compared to the Canucks 174. What exactly are you basing your statement on? The turning points in game 2 came on a shorthanded goal and domination down low by Toews, Kane and Hossa when the Hawks put them together for a few shifts. The Sharp-Kopecky-Hossa line has been particularly successful cycling the puck 5 on 5 the last 2 games and have drawn penalties and scored a few goals.

So tell me, what are you basing the "Canucks dominate the Hawks 5 on 5" statement on, cause it clearly isn't facts or stats. Are you basing it on games 1 and 5, cause that's a pretty week argument. That's like me saying that the Hawks are clearly the better team because they won game 6 of their series last season. You can't look at half the story.
5/10/2010 12:14 AM
I thought it was prett simple,Game 3 VCR dominated but couldnt capitalize.Game 4 was a special teams win for the Hawks ..game 5 VCr showed their dominence even strength..game 6 boils down to if VCR can get their pp going they win ..same goes for game 7..if Chicago gets enough pp opps in game 6 or 7 they win the series..simple.

if the rest of the series there are o penalties called ,Vancouver wins hands down..its pretty obvious
5/10/2010 12:28 AM
just like series one ,LA DOMINATED AND STAYED IN THE SERIES DUE TO THEIR PP OPPS..same thing here in series 2..4 pp goals in game 4? Canucks play disciplined and its a different series..we all saw how VCR dominated today..really no threat by Chicago..stay out of the box and its pretty easy..you dont need to be a rocket scientist..
5/10/2010 12:33 AM
randle cmon...you just described 99% of all hockey games! More often than not, the team that has the better special teams will win. But how have the Canucks dominated 5 on 5???? They've barely outscored Chicago even strength. And dominated game 3? Really?? Ok. I get it. You must have had a tad too many tonight buddy.

Good luck Tuesday man. And remember: usually when a team can score more goals than the opposition, they tend to win the game. That's my insightful analysis, comparable to your powerplay thoughts.
5/10/2010 1:19 AM
Randle is proving to be hockey retarded by referring to Vancouver as being superior 5 on 5. They're nothing of the sort and its not even debateable.

Moron.
5/10/2010 8:57 AM
Enjoy your banning, racist.
5/11/2010 6:05 AM
It doesn't matter if you're racist... Even Hawks fans gotta admit, Byfuglien is byfugly.
5/11/2010 11:46 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...249 Next ▸
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2009-10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.