You don’t know Bo Topic

I said it in the world chat. But you probably didn't read it. You were too engrossed with your team to worry about other league issues.
6/14/2010 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010I said, in the world chat, that I take some blame.  Two owners I brought in made the trade.   That still 29 owners(not counting me) for 9 votes. 

2 owners who thought they could trust you to help the world. You just can't handle a challenge can you? You should have know there were speeds bumps. In all fairness you just up and quitting shows more of your true character. When the going got tough....you quit, instead of taking the bull by the horn.
6/14/2010 10:44 PM
Would you prefer I had stayed on as commish and recruited like this:

Join Bo Jackson. We've got some rules but, because we really don't think they're a big deal, I'm not bothering to list them. ONLY 8 SPOTS !!!!
6/14/2010 10:46 PM
Did you at least tell axtell on how to handle the prizes ? I know it is hard to work together to make a world better. If you try it, it really can work!
6/14/2010 10:46 PM
Don't worry about the GC. The people who need to know, know. You aren't one of those people.
6/14/2010 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010Would you prefer I had stayed on as commish and recruited like this:Join Bo Jackson.  We've got some rules but, because we really don't think they're a big deal, I'm not bothering to list them.  ONLY 8 SPOTS !!!!

NO..More like...I am a dedicated commissioner who will do everything in my power to help this world grow and succeed. I won't run when the first situation come along, and I don't get my way! All owners deserve a 2nd chance if they make a mistake.....except when I am commissioner...I am perfect!
6/14/2010 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By MikeT23 on 6/14/2010
Would you prefer I had stayed on as commish and recruited like this:

Join Bo Jackson. We've got some rules but, because we really don't think they're a big deal, I'm not bothering to list them. ONLY 8 SPOTS !!!!

I think most people had preffered you to work it out and move on not run with your tail between your legs, if every commish did what you did, it would be mass chaos
6/14/2010 10:49 PM
Sorry, you would have gotten my version.
6/14/2010 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010Don't worry about the GC.  The people who need to know, know.  You aren't one of those people.

I am glad you had the patience for something! You took time to let them know.
6/14/2010 10:50 PM
pirates, if most people even cared, we would have gotten enough vetoes to stop the deal that broke the rules and this wouldn't be a discussion.

But, as you know, that wasn't the case.
6/14/2010 10:50 PM
this thread started with such promise, with talk of mike challenging usain bolt to a 40 yard dash, if only someone had pulled some strings and got that to happen
6/14/2010 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By MikeT23 on 6/14/2010

pirates, if most people even cared, we would have gotten enough vetoes to stop the deal that broke the rules and this wouldn't be a discussion.

But, as you know, that wasn't the case.

yup 20-20 hindsight sucks sometimes but life happens sometimes
6/14/2010 10:52 PM
I agree. Had I known I couldn't get 9 of 29 to help me enforce a couple of simple rules, I certainly wouldn't have taken on the task.
6/14/2010 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010pirates, if most people even cared, we would have gotten enough vetoes to stop the deal that broke the rules and this wouldn't be a discussion.But, as you know, that wasn't the case.
If a good commissioner took this and accepted it as a first challenge. He would have corrected it, which I think it would have. Most owners admitted to one thing or another why they did not veto it. You could have at least given them a 2nd chance, instead of getting ****** and heading for the hills.
6/14/2010 10:55 PM
you gonna quit the other worlds you commish if a trade goes through with an extra 90k?
6/14/2010 10:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13...16 Next ▸
You don’t know Bo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.