You don’t know Bo Topic

Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010I agree.  Had I known I couldn't get 9 of 29 to help me enforce a couple of simple rules, I certainly wouldn't have taken on the task.

You think it would have made a difference ...as commissioner, you dropped the owners a trade chat about the incident. Think maybe they would have read it?
6/14/2010 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010you gonna quit the other worlds you commish if a trade goes through with an extra 90k?

Should we go through all the trades in the worlds he is commissioner in? There has got to be a mistake somewhere.
6/14/2010 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010you gonna quit the other worlds you commish if a trade goes through with an extra 90k

Nope. I approved every owner in those worlds. I took on a world with 20 indifferent, apathetic owners in place with Bo Jackson. And they're good with their place in the HBD world so I didn't expect much to change.

Which is fine.
6/14/2010 11:00 PM
didn't think you would , I don't blame you for not wanting to commit to that, we know commitment isn;t your strong suit
6/14/2010 11:02 PM
I think it's funny that in your "World commissioner" forum post. You mention that in MG, experienced owners should not have thin-skin. Maybe you should practice what you try to input in your worlds.
6/14/2010 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010you gonna quit the other worlds you commish if a trade goes through with an extra 90k?Nope.  I approved every owner in those worlds.   I took on a world with 20 indifferent, apathetic owners in place with Bo Jackson.   And they're good with their place in the HBD world so I didn't expect much to change.  Which is fine.

20 indifferent owners.....and yet to still expect perfection because you are in the World now?
6/14/2010 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010
didn't think you would , I don't blame you for not wanting to commit to that, we know commitment isn;t your strong suit

Nor is it the forte' of the owners of Bo Jackson.

Seriously, would you want me half-assing it, Bo Jackson-style, as commish?
6/14/2010 11:06 PM
no, you accepted the job under the premise of helping the world, how exactly did you try and help the world, other than adding your mere precence? you quit when the 1st opputunity to help occured
6/14/2010 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010no, you accepted the job under the premise of helping the world, how exactly did you try and help the world, other than adding your mere precence?

You mean that is not enough?
6/14/2010 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By MikeT23 on 6/14/2010

Nor is it the forte' of the owners of Bo Jackson.

Seriously, would you want me half-assing it, Bo Jackson-style, as commish?
I think you might even be the 1st to admit that that is exactly what you did, you half assed the half season you were commish
6/14/2010 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010if it was done why was this thread bumped, I noticed you deleted your comment right after it got bumped, everyone but you and trop had moved on, then this thread was bumped......still waiting for a trade rape expample BTW, or an apology for that commentYou're full of ****.  I didn't bump it or comment on it until death posted today.  And death only responded because philly started up in another thread.

Trop. bumped this thread.I asked you a question in your holy thread.
6/14/2010 11:17 PM
no, you accepted the job under the premise of helping the world, how exactly did you try and help the world, other than adding your mere precence? you quit when the 1st opputunity to help occured

Filled the world(some will stay), instituted some rules(which as supposed to stay in place but I doubt they will).

Not sure how you're "damaged" here. You got to play far sooner than you would have without me. Are you insulted because I don't want to play with you anymore? Get over it.
6/14/2010 11:19 PM
The only people who should be ****** are those who joined because I was commish and who are not staying because I'm not commish. They're the ones who "lost" in this. Not sure why you or philly have your panties wadded up.
6/14/2010 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010 I'm not going to publicly trash Bo. At some point, if you want to have a quality world with low turnover, you have to care what goes on in the world beyond your team. They have not reached that point.

Don't you think a new commissioner would have had more patience when the first situation had come along?

That was my question.....How did that start it up. Again you could not handle the heat, so you got the heck out of the kitchen.. As fast as you ran from this situation, you could beat Bolt in a race.
6/14/2010 11:21 PM
I was completely fine with writing this off as "failed experiment", playing out the season and never mentioning Bo Jackson again unless speaking of Tecmo Bowl.
6/14/2010 11:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...16 Next ▸
You don’t know Bo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.