You don’t know Bo Topic

i cooperstown a long time ago, if i needed to be in one of your world i wouldn't have , can you find a hat to fit your head? your ego is gigantic, imagine what size hat you need
6/14/2010 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010The only people who should be ****** are those who joined because I was commish and who are not staying because I'm not commish.  They're the ones who "lost" in this. Not sure why you or philly have your panties wadded up.

The fact is Mike.....you can't handle not having total control of a situation. I am sure life will go on with out your "followers" in Bo Jackson. All owners should be ****** when a commissioner bails at the sign of a situation.
6/14/2010 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010I was completely fine with writing this off as "failed experiment", playing out the season and never mentioning Bo Jackson again unless speaking of Tecmo Bowl.

Mike have you ever had to re-take a test in school, or college? You might have failed once, but you could have stuck with it.
6/14/2010 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010i cooperstown a long time ago, if i needed to be in one of your world i wouldn't have , can you find a hat to fit your head? your ego is gigantic, imagine what size hat you need

Then how are you damaged? Why are you ******?

I found some owners to fill the world, you got to play.
Quote: Originally Posted By MikeT23 on 6/14/2010
The only people who should be ****** are those who joined because I was commish and who are not staying because I'm not commish. They're the ones who "lost" in this. Not sure why you or philly have your panties wadded up.

I got irritated with your threat that if this wasn't swept under the rug, and your rep was damaged, then you were gonna trash the world
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
6/14/2010 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By MikeT23 on 6/14/2010

The only people who should be ****** are those who joined because I was commish and who are not staying because I'm not commish. They're the ones who "lost" in this. Not sure why you or philly have your panties wadded up.

I got irritated with your threat that if this wasn't swept under the rug, and your rep was damaged, then you were gonna trash the world

A) It was in trade chat so, in truth, you really didn't need to know B) It wasn't really so much a threat as a guarantee that taking this public would be bad for Bo Jackson.

Do you think this is helping Bo Jackson?
6/14/2010 11:27 PM
if all we were looking to do was play , we could have opened to the public and filled faster than we did, it took at least a week to get everything reasy to go under your guidence ( which was fine we were looking to improve the world not just roll quick)
6/14/2010 11:28 PM
probably not , but it isn't helping your preciuos rep either
6/14/2010 11:29 PM
And funny..after that trade chat he sent....he blocked me....scared of a response, or scared of the truth coming out.
6/14/2010 11:29 PM
My rep will be fine. My worlds will fill just like they always do. Will Bo Jackson be better off because you and philly are carrying on?
6/14/2010 11:30 PM
the fact that you are so worried about your rep on a sim babseball site , that you would threaten another owner says alot about you
6/14/2010 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirateswin2 on 6/14/2010probably not , but it isn't helping your preciuos rep either
We can always call him Hit and Run Miket23 now!
If he is commissioner and there is trouble.....don't worry he won't stay to fight it.
6/14/2010 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MikeT23 on 6/14/2010My rep will be fine.  My worlds will fill just like they always do.  Will Bo Jackson be better off because you and philly are carrying on?

It actually says that owners are not afraid of your ego, or how big and bad you think you are. You are far from perfection, but somehow expect it .
6/14/2010 11:32 PM
he'll run faster than speedy gonzolez. maybe he is getting prepared for his race with usain bolt
6/14/2010 11:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15|16 Next ▸
You don’t know Bo Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.