Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
For what it's worth, I haven't even tried looking for a CD that might have come with the laptop.
1/19/2011 10:09 AM

I feel like it'd be asking a lot for anyone else to be participating in 100 post day, since you douchecases can't even have a ten post day otherwise.

1/19/2011 10:14 AM
I got a new hard drive because the old one had a crack in it.
1/19/2011 10:18 AM
I don't know how much I need to do for my HR team. I've got a pretty solid ML roster at the moment. It'd be nice if I can swing a move for a rangier 2B that can hit, but that's not much of an issue. I can live with what I have.

If I were to find someone with a player available, I'd probably be more compelled to move one of my COF types (Almanzar, Caballero, Ross, or Brownson). Though, I guess, any one of them could be used to acquire the right player.
1/19/2011 10:42 AM
Posted by r0b0t on 1/19/2011 10:42:00 AM (view original):
I don't know how much I need to do for my HR team. I've got a pretty solid ML roster at the moment. It'd be nice if I can swing a move for a rangier 2B that can hit, but that's not much of an issue. I can live with what I have.

If I were to find someone with a player available, I'd probably be more compelled to move one of my COF types (Almanzar, Caballero, Ross, or Brownson). Though, I guess, any one of them could be used to acquire the right player.
i got pan
1/19/2011 10:46 AM
I got a 2nd interview in an hour for a business banking role not at chase.  
1/19/2011 10:48 AM
bot looks to be on pace for a 500 post day.
1/19/2011 10:53 AM
Posted by moy23 on 1/19/2011 10:48:00 AM (view original):
I got a 2nd interview in an hour for a business banking role not at chase.  
Good luck, I hope it works out for you, but maybe stop blabbing about what interviews you go on and wait until someone actually wants to hire you before you say anything.  It keeps your head in the game better.
1/19/2011 11:13 AM
â—‚ Prev 1...1350|1351|1352|1353|1354...1822 Next â–¸
Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.