Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

Quote: Originally posted by dherz_263 on 5/24/2010I also though the season finale on Fringe was very good, should make for an interesting start to season 3
The last 3 or 4 episodes of Fringe were damn near perfect. Also, if John Noble doesn't get an Emmy nomination this year, well, nothing, because we already know the Emmy's are a sham far outpacing any SHoFies incarnation. Also, LOST will take up most of that category due to the traditional departing show nomination bump.
5/24/2010 11:11 AM
24 departing combined with LOST will pretty well sweep the Emmys.
5/24/2010 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By jwelsh1023 on 5/24/2010
Quote: Originally Posted By r0b0t on 5/23/2010

How about his ex's ****?

How about my ex's ****
How bout TM's ex-****.
5/24/2010 11:14 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Quote: Originally Posted By dherz_263 on 5/24/2010Ive never seen 2
I usually bail by about hour 8. I may have gotten through the entire first season--but at some point I lose interest.

I never got into Lost, but I may Netflix stream from the beginning.
5/24/2010 11:17 AM
Noble would be in Supporting actor, and I'm assuming O'Quinn and Emerson are sure things this time. Naveen Andrews might sneak back in, and I wouldn't be totally shocked if there was a surprise nomination for Holloway.
5/24/2010 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rlahann on 5/24/2010How people reacted to the finale is turning into a nice little litmus test of coolness. I might have to purge a quarter of my friends.
Word...Just had a civil chat with my ex for the first time in a while when discussing the finale. Then followed that up by cursing at one of my best friends because he swore the shot of the fuselage over the closing credits meant they all died in the crash and the past 6 seasons meant nothing.
5/24/2010 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By tylermathias on 5/24/2010
Quote: Originally posted by rlahann on 5/24/2010 How people reacted to the finale is turning into a nice little litmus test of coolness. I might have to purge a quarter of my friends.
Heh, agreed
The people that don't get it are of a different, lower caste.
5/24/2010 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By tylermathias on 5/24/2010Noble would be in Supporting actor, and I'm assuming O'Quinn and Emerson are sure things this time. Naveen Andrews might sneak back in, and I wouldn't be totally shocked if there was a surprise nomination for Holloway
Noble/O'Quinn/Emerson are guaranteed. If Lithgow counts as a supporting actor for Dexter instead of a guest star, then he'd be in there as well.
5/24/2010 11:28 AM
I do wish I hadn't stayed up for the Kimmel thing. It was ok, but not worth losing an hour of sleep. Although, the gag alternate endings and Josh Holloway's video drop-in from the set of his new project are worth seeing if they're online somewhere.
5/24/2010 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By hugenuge42 on 5/24/2010
Quote: Originally posted by rlahann on 5/24/2010 How people reacted to the finale is turning into a nice little litmus test of coolness. I might have to purge a quarter of my friends.
Word...Just had a civil chat with my ex for the first time in a while when discussing the finale. Then followed that up by cursing at one of my best friends because he swore the shot of the fuselage over the closing credits meant they all died in the crash and the past 6 seasons meant nothing
Even the people who are needing to be persuaded that they didn't die in the crash but still liked the episode are okay in my book. It's the ones adamantly criticizing it for bullshit like Sayid winding up with Sharon or not knowing what made Walt so special.
5/24/2010 11:30 AM
I have to admit, I was hoping for a little Walt explanation, but I was pretty sure we weren't getting it.
5/24/2010 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By tylermathias on 5/24/2010I do wish I hadn't stayed up for the Kimmel thing. It was ok, but not worth losing an hour of sleep. Although, the gag alternate endings and Josh Holloway's video drop-in from the set of his new project are worth seeing if they're online somewhere
I didn't watch it. I will later.
5/24/2010 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By tylermathias on 5/24/2010I have to admit, I was hoping for a little Walt explanation, but I was pretty sure we weren't getting it
Hoping for is different than saying the show is a failure for not addressing.
5/24/2010 11:34 AM
â—‚ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...1822 Next â–¸
Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.