Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

Posted by rlahann on 3/26/2012 10:55:00 PM (view original):

I had pizza 17 times in December, which was the highest of any month. A combination of a week-long vacation plus Christmas break really bumped the total. I assume it’s normal for most people to consume high volumes of pizza in their free time?

That brings me to a total of 130 times for the year of 2011. That means I ate pizza 35.6% of days in 2011. I’m sure that was the most I ate any food this past year, and am glad I tracked this. It really was a mix of ordered pizzas, pizza buffets, and frozen/microwave pizzas I “made” at home. Hopefully I can eat pizza a third of the time for the rest of my life.

VD is a really weird mix of jesus-freak / fatass American.

Now that I typed that, I guess it's interchangeable.  Nevermind.
3/28/2012 7:01 PM
Interchangeable as in Jesus-American / fatass freak? Nice.
3/28/2012 7:11 PM
I suspect VD Tebows after every HBD game, win or lose. Even spring training.
3/28/2012 8:23 PM
I suspect Tebow VD's after every Football game, win or lose. Even in the Preseason.
3/30/2012 11:29 PM
The jew was banned for using vulgarity in the pit.

See what happens when nobody is on the wall?
4/2/2012 6:06 PM
lousy anti-semites
4/2/2012 7:34 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 4/2/2012 6:06:00 PM (view original):
The jew was banned for using vulgarity in the pit.

See what happens when nobody is on the wall?
Nice.  FYI, I really came around on Luck. ******* shame that HBO lacks the balls to keep that thing on the air.
4/2/2012 11:44 PM
Luck got really good really fast there towards the end.  I waited all season for Farina to kill somebody.

I've read that the owners of the track were looking for a way to get them out of there because they didn't like the portrayal, so they basically stuck PETA on the show to get it smashed.  Ironically that more or less reinforces the portrayal.  But yeah, anybody who is upset over 3 horses dying, old worthless horses that probably would have been euthanized if they were used for the filming, needs to stfu unless they're on the robusk diet.  And HBO should have the balls to stand up to PETA, who apparently has nothing else to do.
4/3/2012 3:31 AM
TM- sm, check it out.
4/3/2012 8:09 AM
I really like Luck. I need to finish up the season. When I heard it got canned I wasnt as motivated to finish it off.
4/3/2012 8:27 AM
Thanks, bret.

Yeah, Murph, I did the same thing and just finished it Sunday night.

The third horse basically just tripped leaving a barn or some ****.  Whole situation is ridiculous.
4/3/2012 9:42 AM
Why didn't they protest that Bobcat Golthwaite talking horse movie before it got released.  Might have saved me that 2 hours of my life.
4/3/2012 1:55 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 4/3/2012 3:31:00 AM (view original):
Luck got really good really fast there towards the end.  I waited all season for Farina to kill somebody.

I've read that the owners of the track were looking for a way to get them out of there because they didn't like the portrayal, so they basically stuck PETA on the show to get it smashed.  Ironically that more or less reinforces the portrayal.  But yeah, anybody who is upset over 3 horses dying, old worthless horses that probably would have been euthanized if they were used for the filming, needs to stfu unless they're on the robusk diet.  And HBO should have the balls to stand up to PETA, who apparently has nothing else to do.
Yeah...it's just a shame.  Milch et al were playing a seriously long game that just started to pay off by the end of the season...season 2 could have been incredible.  It took me like four episodes just to figure out that there were three different horses I was supposed to be following.  Feels like I finally learned the language and then they can the ****.  Dark Days for HBO that they let something like this get away.  
4/3/2012 10:05 PM
Yeah, I watched the first couple episodes multiple times and the commentary at the end to figure out wtf was going on with the horses. I dont know crap about horseracing..but I was really getting into it.
4/4/2012 8:58 AM
When does the HBO Sorkin cable news show within a show start?  I should really be excited about Sorkin/HBO, but the concept bores me already.
4/4/2012 11:14 AM
◂ Prev 1...1716|1717|1718|1719|1720...1822 Next ▸
Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.