Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

Google+ sucks.  I didn't think anything would be shittier than Facebook.  It is pretty much the same thing but no users.
4/24/2012 9:51 AM
I have been playing a shitload of SLNBA.  That game sucks.
4/24/2012 9:52 AM
Posted by robusk on 4/24/2012 9:50:00 AM (view original):
Who had kids this year?
Jerry Sandusky

Well, maybe not this year.
4/24/2012 2:54 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/24/2012 9:49:00 AM (view original):
Did TM ever get a job?
Actually, yes, finally. Just heard on Thursday.  I start May 7, and I think I'll kind of be a bastardized version of bot 5 or 6 years ago (and in Delaware).  It pretty much sucks ***, but I've got to start over somewhere, and at least it's a state gig and less than a 15 minute commute.
4/24/2012 3:18 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/24/2012 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Google+ sucks.  I didn't think anything would be shittier than Facebook.  It is pretty much the same thing but no users.
At this point I'm almost all twitter, when it comes to social networking BS.  And most of that is joining in on the Phillies talk, which is starting to suck on account of the sky faliing.
4/24/2012 3:20 PM
Posted by tylermathias on 4/24/2012 3:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by robusk on 4/24/2012 9:49:00 AM (view original):
Did TM ever get a job?
Actually, yes, finally. Just heard on Thursday.  I start May 7, and I think I'll kind of be a bastardized version of bot 5 or 6 years ago (and in Delaware).  It pretty much sucks ***, but I've got to start over somewhere, and at least it's a state gig and less than a 15 minute commute.
Congrats?  So, you are checking people for welfare and social security fraud?  No administration or lawyering jobs to be had?
4/24/2012 3:22 PM
i think bot had another 2 kids this year. 

Rob got a full back tattoo and is hanging out with Fregoe getting pedicures.
(Facebook is good for something)
4/24/2012 3:25 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/24/2012 9:52:00 AM (view original):
they must be using averages instead of standard deviations.
4/24/2012 3:26 PM
It's on the disability side.  It's a weird job, in that it's kind of entry level and very low paying, but the experience requirements were very demanding.  Should be some decent paths upward, or maybe sideways into federal stuff down the line. 

I pretty much timed myself out of anything directly lawyery by staying away from it all so long.  In theory, this job could set me up for something like being an administrative law judge or something like that, but that may be a stretch.
4/24/2012 3:31 PM
Posted by dmurphy104 on 4/24/2012 3:25:00 PM (view original):

I seem to remember him getting a divorce...  but full back tattoo??
4/24/2012 3:38 PM
Posted by tylermathias on 4/24/2012 3:31:00 PM (view original):
It's on the disability side.  It's a weird job, in that it's kind of entry level and very low paying, but the experience requirements were very demanding.  Should be some decent paths upward, or maybe sideways into federal stuff down the line. 

I pretty much timed myself out of anything directly lawyery by staying away from it all so long.  In theory, this job could set me up for something like being an administrative law judge or something like that, but that may be a stretch.
Can you and Mrs. TM live off of what you will be making at least?
4/24/2012 3:39 PM
Posted by dmurphy104 on 4/24/2012 3:26:00 PM (view original):
There are a lot of tools in that forum.  Even users who have never played a game of HBD before are jumping in to defend your honor.
4/24/2012 3:41 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/24/2012 3:38:00 PM (view original):

yes. its in progress. I think it's the first time on Facebook that Ive seen over 15 comments on something and no likes. im actually not certain if they ended up getting divorced or not. Though my guess is if he's getting full back tatoos and pedis with Fregoe, that they probably did split.

Posting that picture would probably be harmless, but then again, I wouldnt really want people posting pictures of my kids and stuff on here.

I have a 24 hour race in two weeks, and havent trained. My daugher lifted my shirt and went 'jiggle jiggle jiggle' yesterday. I need to get in shape.

I know Bret is really kicking *** with the weight loss and the running. I dont know if he finished a marathon yet or not, but he ran a good half marathon time.
4/24/2012 3:44 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/24/2012 3:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dmurphy104 on 4/24/2012 3:26:00 PM (view original):
There are a lot of tools in that forum.  Even users who have never played a game of HBD before are jumping in to defend your honor.
I kinda caught a glimpse of how the outside world must have viewed Shtickless back in the day.

And, no I never sold bathroom fixtures..Yes, I did run my own website selling electronics and videogames and toys and stuff. Now, that is genreally only really profitable around the holidays or if something new and cool is released. Plus I dont have much time now with the 2 kids. I had a real good run with that for about 1-1-2 years plus the last couple holidays. But dont have the energy or time anymore.
4/24/2012 3:47 PM
Posted by dmurphy104 on 4/24/2012 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by robusk on 4/24/2012 3:38:00 PM (view original):

yes. its in progress. I think it's the first time on Facebook that Ive seen over 15 comments on something and no likes. im actually not certain if they ended up getting divorced or not. Though my guess is if he's getting full back tatoos and pedis with Fregoe, that they probably did split.

Posting that picture would probably be harmless, but then again, I wouldnt really want people posting pictures of my kids and stuff on here.

I have a 24 hour race in two weeks, and havent trained. My daugher lifted my shirt and went 'jiggle jiggle jiggle' yesterday. I need to get in shape.

I know Bret is really kicking *** with the weight loss and the running. I dont know if he finished a marathon yet or not, but he ran a good half marathon time.
I am doing a half on Saturday but I have done more biking and swimming the last couple months.  Rarely run more than 8 miles at once and only do that 2 times a week or so.  I will be happy with sub-9:00 splits.

I remember bret saying stuff about it but had no idea if he stuck with it.  I have no Facebook so this forum is my only portal.
4/24/2012 3:49 PM
â—‚ Prev 1...1718|1719|1720|1721|1722...1822 Next â–¸
Shtickless - Unless Being Dead Is A Shtick Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.