ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

what is your opinion of batting the pitcher 8th?
9/11/2012 7:33 AM

Found this in my email today.  Is this legit?

FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535
www.fbi.gov Email(  )

Attention: Beneficiary,

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world.... We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.....

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Benin Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.

The German man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.You will have to get the CLEARANCE FORM from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin at the sum of $150.00Usd.( Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $2.5Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents..

If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you.You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $2.5Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE from Benin.The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Germany and USA and that is the reason
why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin Republic within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $150.00Usd.through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: Joshua Nwaobi
City: Cotonou
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
Amount: $150.00Usd.(

As soon as you send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders Name and Address, MTCN Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount Sent..As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $2.5Million Usd will be transferred into your bank account.To avoid the riot of the law on your and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $12,000,000 Usd.

Thanks as I wait for your response
Respectively
AGENT GARRY WALKER
FBI SPECIAL AGENT
FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
Respectively

AGENT GARRY WALKER
FBI SPECIAL AGENT

9/11/2012 7:39 AM
I swap things around, baserunning aggressiveness, hit and run, batting order, etc, etc.   Not sure if it really does anything but it makes me feel better.

I forget how many extra AB the higher spot gets per year but, even if it's only 20, I can't think of a good reason to give a pitcher 20 more AB than my 8th best hitter.

I'd recommend just sending them the $150 since you already received 12m.     Quit being a greedy bastard.    If not, please send me a sitemail authorizing transfer of your teams.   Looks like a lot a jail time is in your future.
9/11/2012 8:19 AM
Do you know any long snappers looking for work?
9/11/2012 9:44 AM
why do several of the private worlds not show commishes names listed with them? can a private world exist/roll over with no commish?
9/11/2012 9:52 AM
No but I know where they can find a job.

That's under Private World Openings.  They've never listed the commish there.  If you want to know who it is, hit "contact". 
9/11/2012 10:40 AM

What are the most likely responses I will receive if I admit that
1) I play fake baseball;
 2) I took time to look up the hometown of  Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Grover Harvey on Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herington,_Kansas#Demographics 
3) I found it interesting that despite his fake player card depicting such an ancestry, his hometown of only 2,563 people has an African American population of .62%  (that's correct point 62 percent -- less than 1%), 
4) that I quickly did the math to see that means when Grover left home, the African American population of Herington decreased from 16 to 15. 
5) I decided to post this sort of "look at me" post in the forum of where the most likely response will be 'tard.
?

9/11/2012 10:40 PM
no, under the active world list. most worlds have commishes listed. some do not. how can this be?
*edit* they must be public worlds. in that case, how does a public world with no commish roll over?
9/12/2012 8:27 AM
1) "Hehehe.  Nerd."    Or, if you mention it to a woman "Go away.  I don't sleep with nerds."
2) "WTF is wrong with you, nerd?"
3) "For ****'s sake, nerd, don't you have ANYTHING to do?"
4) "RACIST NERD!!!!!"
5) "You sure have poor judgement for a nerd."

Public worlds don't have a commish.  That's why they're called "public".
9/12/2012 8:48 AM
right but how do they roll? does wis just keep checking to see when they're full and then start em up?
9/12/2012 8:54 AM
No, it's automatic.   32 owners triggers the "approve" button.
9/12/2012 9:06 AM
have you ever played in a public league?
9/12/2012 9:09 AM
I'm in one right now for the TWC.
9/12/2012 9:12 AM
What do you think of a starter with:

Control 93
vL 53
vR 67
Vel 86
GB/FB 70
P1 94
P2 84
P3 60
P4 48
P5 43

His splits kinda suck, but everything else screams "ace" to me
9/12/2012 9:46 AM
Well, he's not an ace.    Maybe a SP5 but most likely better served as a LRA.
9/12/2012 9:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...654|655|656|657|658...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.