ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

I did not.

I'd get the best base coach available.  I don't sweat BL coaches a whole lot.

YES!!!!
10/15/2012 8:26 AM
NFL Survivor pool, week 7.  I already have chosen my pick, but I'd be curious to see who you would pick for next weekend..

Teams I've already used: Lions, Giants, Cowboys, Texans, 49ers and Falcons, so they cannot be chosen again.

Who do you like for the best guarantee of a win in week 7?
10/15/2012 9:07 AM
Probably the Patriots but, since it's not my money, I wouldn't hesitate to take Oakland or Indy in order to "save" the Pats.    Jax is horrible and has to travel to the WC.  Indy isn't as bad as expected and they're at home where they play pretty well.
10/15/2012 9:40 AM
how was your weekend without posting on here?
10/16/2012 9:02 AM
It's happened before.   That said, the Yankees lost, Jeter broke his ankle and the Raiders gave the game to Atlanta.  But I still had a good weekend.
10/16/2012 9:05 AM
DO YOU CONSIDER THIS A GOOD TAILGATE(JETS WIN 35-9) I WAS AT?

LAMB-KABOBS
PULLED PORK HEROS(FRESH PORTUGUESE BREAD)
HOME MADE COLE SLAW
KIELBASA
VENISON CHILI
GRILLED STEAK
HOT DOGS(NATHANS)
ANGUS BURGERS
FRESH SHRIMP(40 LBS)
500 LITTLE NECK CLAMS(FRESH OUT OF GREAT SOUTH BAY) WITH GARLIC BUTTER
SAM ADAMS
HEINEKEN LIGHT
BUD
BLUE POINT TOASTED ALE
BLOODY MARY'S
POT BROWNIES
10/16/2012 9:16 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Why would anyone make brownies in a pot instead of a pan?
10/16/2012 9:35 AM
Would you make this deal? 

I give up http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=3922443

I get http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=3527945

I need a SS, Gilbert is a gold glover with some bat, .700-.800 OPS and 20-30 HR each year.  Ortiz has been hampered by injuries despite 77 health.  I still have two excellent starters and rotation should still be ok overall, although he would be missed.  Gilbert is 27 and will sign a 4 yr deal for 5.6M/yr.  What do you think?

10/16/2012 11:11 AM (edited)
wtf happened to the yankee bats? and do you subscribe to my theory that a team that has a likely cy young pitcher and mvp player on the same team (in the same season) is not built well enough to win the w.s.? i have a feeling whoever wins the nl will win it all.
10/17/2012 8:56 AM
I just had a "****, I love that song" moment with a song I haven't heard in years, Clones (We're All), Alice Cooper.

Have you had one of those recently?
10/17/2012 2:24 PM
Mmmmmm....mmmmmm.....mmmmmmmm by that fine Canuckian band.

Or maybe it was Mmmmmmmmmmm.....bop! by those fine Canuckian kids.
10/17/2012 2:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...667|668|669|670|671...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.