ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

If they'd take one-year deals with an option, I would.   I don't think that's happening with either of them.   Pineda and Gardner should be back so it's not paramount to get the Japanese back. 
10/31/2012 9:49 AM
racist?
10/31/2012 9:55 AM
It's OK.  I had a Japanese GF/live-in for awhile.   I can say "Jap", "****", "Nip", etc, etc.   She gave me approval.  Not sure how the rest of them feel about it but I'm running with it. 
10/31/2012 10:02 AM
NFL Survivor pool, week 9.  I already have chosen my pick, but I'd be curious to see who you would pick for the coming weekend of games..

Teams I've already used: Lions, Giants, Cowboys, Texans, 49ers, Falcons, Patriots and Bears, so they cannot be chosen again.

Who do you like for the best guarantee of a win in week 9?
10/31/2012 12:29 PM
FudgePackers look like the pick but I'd take SD at home over KC on Thur.   KC is horrible and they have to travel on a short week.  That would save the Packers who have Minn, Tenn and Det at home.   SD doesn't have another game where I'd take them.
10/31/2012 12:37 PM
Regarding the Detroit Tigers, how many good middle/late inning relief pitchers do they need to fix that weakness, and will Dombrowski cut Ryan (0 for the average month) Raburn on Christmas Day to remind Leyland who is in charge?  And will Don Kelly get the same treatment?
10/31/2012 3:45 PM
RP seem to come and go quickly.   Addressing middle relief needs is usually overkill for good teams.  
10/31/2012 4:54 PM
Is there any one issue that causes more disharmony in HBD (between owners) than cash in trades?
11/1/2012 3:53 PM

If WIS offered a "Small Trucking Business Dynasty" game, do you think your opinions would be more respected in the forums?

11/1/2012 3:59 PM
Well, bad trades are usually big problems.   A lot of those include cash.

No.  People who want to know something will listen now.  Those who don't like the way the message is sometimes delivered will never listen.  We call them "sensitive *******" where I come from.
11/1/2012 4:16 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I can't think of any reason to not use Feliz.

Nope.  You're delusional.  And I bet he did not heed my advice and take SD last night.
11/2/2012 8:27 AM
San Diego Chargers... over/under 6.5 wins this season?

Are Norv Turner and Smith back at their respective postions next season?
11/2/2012 1:01 PM
I'm not sure I'd make them the favorite in any of their remaining games but I'd be hardpressed to say they finish 2-6.

Norv is gone if they don't make the playoffs(they won't).   Smith, I'm not sure.
11/2/2012 1:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...674|675|676|677|678...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.