ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Capra world
12/25/2013 10:21 PM
I'm probably the wrong person to ask.  I'm not very religious, my wife thought I was an athiest for the first 5-6 years of our marriage, but I'm pretty sure it was meant to honor the birth of Jesus(even if the date is way wrong and the Christians "picked" 12/25 to **** with the pagan celebrations).   Nonetheless, our culture has turned it into a commercial festival.  So, for me, I put on a happy face, visit family/friends, tell people to donate to an animal charity rather than buy me another pair of socks, and feel happy if I don't aggravate anyone because I'm not all "Christmas-y".    So, I guess in this day and age, the "true" meaning is what each individual decides it should be.  
12/26/2013 9:00 AM
Did you play Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite?

Do you own a llama?
12/26/2013 3:43 PM
Will there ever be hope for us Raiders fans?
12/31/2013 8:27 AM
I took a look at their 2014 opponents. Do you think the Raiders can win more than 4 games next season? I don't.
12/31/2013 10:35 AM
◂ Prev 1...773|774|775|776|777...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.