ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Reportedly, KISS will not perform at the R'n'R HOF ceremony because they can't decide on a lineup. Other than this being great news for those attending the ceremony or watching it on cable later, do you have any reaction to this news?
2/24/2014 11:23 AM
I thought all of them were dead except for Simmons. 
2/24/2014 11:33 AM
Another follow up to my prior inquisition:

If the changes you suggest are implemented and I am able to acquire a SS, who plays LF of these two options (assuming I move Wood to RF):

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Ryan Jennings OR

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Henry Tatum

Should I platoon them?

2/24/2014 1:34 PM
If you're Harold Ramis, you obviously haunt Bill Murray, right?
2/24/2014 2:04 PM
Jennings doesn't carry a LF bat and I'm surprised that Tatum did as well as he did.   If you have no other options, platooning them would make sense.

I don't know why he would. 
2/24/2014 3:01 PM
What do you make of this? I agree with the act of civil disobedience by the CT gun owners. Is CT becoming Ukraine before our very eyes?

2/26/2014 11:08 AM
That seems a bit over the top.   That makes it sound like they will search homes in an effort to find all unregistered guns.   And that would mean a search of every house in CT.   I can't see that happening.  So I'm not sure how the search would work.   But, yeah, if they do intend to search every home, that's a problem.
2/26/2014 11:40 AM
What would you expect Ainsworth to avg/obp/slg? 

is there anything I can do at this point to help his eye? It seems like it stopped developing way too early, and I've read some stuff where delayed development happens when development is stunted for reason or another. thanks

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Sam Ainsworth

2/26/2014 12:01 PM
260/320/500   He went from 55-59-60.   I don't really think there's much left to develop.   But I think I've read discipline/patience from the batting coach helps eye.   Which makes sense in a real world application.
2/26/2014 12:06 PM
What kind of pitchers should I be looking for when building my HBD in Montreal - a hitters park?
2/26/2014 4:29 PM
Good ones.   But to be a little more specific, I'd want to limit walks because your opponent will be helped by the park so you don't want to help him.   And I'd build in a little more DUR/STM than usual because you'll probably need it.   Beyond that, "good ones" is the correct answer.   Good pitchers are good pitchers regardless of the park.
2/26/2014 4:37 PM
To expand on that, what defines a good pitcher? What is more important - splits or quality pitches?
2/26/2014 5:41 PM
On a number by number basis, 73 VR = 73 P1, splits.   If you go extremes 90s splits with 60s pitches will be better than 60s splits with 90s pitches.   But they work in conjunction with one another.   I mentioned this to someone the other day but there are very few pitchers on my staff with sub 70 splits.   Most are 75+ VR(the most important split) but I don't have any with a P1 of 68 either. 
2/26/2014 7:12 PM
other than clicking on each player individually, is there a way to see previous awards won for a whole team/whole history of the team?
2/27/2014 8:54 AM
The Almanac under Player Awards will list WS, CY, MVP and ROY winners by each season.    As for A/S, GG, SS, individual clicking is the only way I know of.
2/27/2014 9:00 AM
◂ Prev 1...786|787|788|789|790...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.