ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Better yet, what do you think when a guy with a sub .350 winning % gives advice in the forums?
3/8/2014 1:24 AM
Probably **** it away.   I'll believe the new regime knows what they're doing when I see it.

I think 4 seasons is enough to get a decent understanding of the game but I don't think everyone, regardless of experience, fully understands the use of cash.   Most worlds with large amounts of cash in trades are 'tard worlds.   Cash is for the lazy and/or stupid.

I hope the person getting the advice recognizes where said advice is coming from.

3/8/2014 7:25 AM
What is the definition of "trade rape" in HBD?
3/8/2014 9:06 AM
The Malaysian Airlines disappearance - was it terrorism?
3/8/2014 10:32 AM

An experienced, or successful. owner shitstomping a less experienced, or less successful, owner in a trade.

Last I heard, 6 hours ago, was that two passengers were suspicious.   That said, I imagine Malaysian Airlines doesn't have the same safety restrictions as Delta.

3/8/2014 7:13 PM (edited)
How many not so good starts do you give a SP before removing him from the rotation?
3/8/2014 7:30 PM
Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Randy Gagne sez "Nine".   I generally adjust my line-up after 40 games.    Pretty much the same with my rotation.   1/4 of the way thru the season.  Assuming, of course, I've got a decent replacement.
3/8/2014 7:33 PM
What's the deal with reigny?  Why does he do this to himself?
3/9/2014 8:01 AM
People enjoy the game in different ways.   While searching for a new TWC world, I ran across edw300(or something like that).   Dude has a pretty impressive resume'.   Until you realize he cherrypicks teams(he added a 118 win team) from weak worlds.   But that's the way he enjoys the game.  The anti-reigny.
3/9/2014 10:31 AM
In 244 completed seasons, reigny has only one season where he finished above .500.

Wouldn't you think that, even if just by accident, he should have more than that?
3/9/2014 10:37 AM
I think it's difficult to have a track record like that.
3/9/2014 10:39 AM
◂ Prev 1...789|790|791|792|793...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.