ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

shouldn't you see a doctor for that rash?
4/14/2015 7:33 PM
No.
4/14/2015 8:04 PM
Did you know it was possible to have more than 70 players on your Spring Training squad? Do you think there's an inherent advantage to that? Do you think it's worth doing if somehow the roster automatically gets trimmed back down to 70 after 3 games?
4/14/2015 11:22 PM
I did.    I see no real advantage.   The purpose is to give playing time to prospects.   No one really has 45+ prospects on the roster.   Unless they're in a massive 'tard world.
4/15/2015 6:56 AM
are you glad aaron hernandez was found guilty?
4/15/2015 10:42 AM
Not glad.  I don't give a **** about Odin Lloyd or Aaron Hernandez.  But justice was served. 
4/15/2015 11:03 AM
When does cooperation become cheating in your opinion?

If I were to disclose a bid in FA to another owner in an effort to not be bidding against each other that is clearly cheating to me.

However if I save a little cash to sign someone's unsigned type B's right before the draft prospects are announced and he does the same for me that feels like smart strategy and not cheating to me. Thoughts?
4/15/2015 6:05 PM
"However if I save a little cash to sign someone's unsigned type B's right before the draft prospects are announced and he does the same for me that feels like smart strategy and not cheating to me."

Is this a pretty retarded statement??
4/15/2015 6:23 PM
Is it annoying when others use the forum to answer our questions in the form of a question? Do you find their ad hominem arguments as childish and annoying as I do? Do you think will has stopped beating his dog yet?
4/15/2015 6:42 PM (edited)
That feels an awful lot like collusion.

Collusive transactions

Collusion includes any act that supports bad, deceitful or illegal behavior agreed upon by two or more users. Here are a few examples:

• Trades that clearly benefit one side.
  • Dropping/waiving a player so that another team may pick him up.
  • Using 1 team to scout for another team (i.e. share projected ratings).
  • Intentionally throwing a game to ensure another team improves its chances for a post-season bid.
  • Intentionally signing questionable players that benefit the former club (i.e. Type-A free-agents.)
  • Arranging a trade with another franchise so the other franchise can sign a free-agent resulting in the other franchise receiving compensation picks.

I think I've answered that.

Meh.   Sometimes.   Probably not. 
4/15/2015 7:45 PM
http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=5033272

Is there any way you can see this guy being an SP or a tandem? Sadly the more I look at It, the 14 durability makes me think it will never happen.
4/17/2015 1:29 AM
Usage of a 50 stamina is always up to the owner.   He can throw 40, or more pitches, per outing.    That means he CAN start.   I'd set him at 45/55 PC and expect him to pitch 3 innings every 6th-7th day.
4/17/2015 6:56 AM
30 hours between the last two questions? Now it is creeping up on 14 since the last one.

Is it possible that you have answered so many questions you are almost done? Have you imparted so much knowledge there is nothing more to ask?
4/17/2015 3:17 PM
I think it's more indicative of the state of HBD.  

No, I have lots of knowledge left.   People just need to know the right questions.
4/17/2015 3:53 PM
yes, but is it knowledge any one else needs to know?
4/17/2015 7:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...902|903|904|905|906...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.