ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 3/23/2016 7:08:00 AM (view original):
Zero and you can probably remove everything from their trophy case if it was never allowed.

Correct.
If he has no options, he would have to be put on the BL roster then DL him. If he has options, put him in AAA and then put him on the 60 day DL. You can't keep him unassigned for 40 HBD days, he'll be released after 30.
No ****. very good to know.
3/23/2016 7:37 AM
KETCHUP BECAUSE I'M NOT A RETARD!!!!

That is not a question.
3/23/2016 8:33 AM
Are you super infuriated that Barry Obama attended a baseball game with noted communist Raul Castro instead of flying to Belgium to heal the injured and exact bare-handed revenge against the terrorists?
3/23/2016 11:12 AM
It seems like taking down terrorists with nothing but a Bowie knife and sharp stick would take precedence over watching baseball. But he's not up for re-election so he's just mailing it in.
3/23/2016 12:05 PM
Ignoring the fact that Trump would have bombed Cuba out of existence before attending a baseball game there, what would Trump have done in that situation?
3/23/2016 12:18 PM
I am almost certain he would have built a wall around Florida and made Cuba pay for it. While, of course, making America great again.
3/23/2016 12:43 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/23/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
It seems like taking down terrorists with nothing but a Bowie knife and sharp stick would take precedence over watching baseball. But he's not up for re-election so he's just mailing it in.
This is just blatantly dim thinking. Other than being briefed on the situation and approving whatever security/investigation measures needed his approval to be implemented (probably none), what should he have done? If you were in his cabinet, you would have said "travel to Brussels immediately"? You'd be asked to tender your resignation on the spot!

The most that he could have done was to board Air Force One and travel back to DC or Camp David or go back and sit in his hotel. That's it and it would have accomplished precisely nothing. Useless.
3/23/2016 1:42 PM
It seems your attempted humor and sarcasm detector is broken. Please seek a repair facility immediately.
3/23/2016 2:00 PM
Oh, sorry, forgot to insult you for stating my thinking was blatantly dim. STFU, ********!!!
3/23/2016 2:01 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/23/2016 2:00:00 PM (view original):
It seems your attempted humor and sarcasm detector is broken. Please seek a repair facility immediately.
So it's my fault that you posted something that can best be described as "attempted sarcasm" and I didn't follow the humor that you failed to put in your post? Nice.
3/23/2016 2:32 PM
When Trump has made America great again, will there be free "Mission Accomplished" banners for everyone?
3/23/2016 2:47 PM
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ADMIRAL STOCKDALE?
3/23/2016 2:49 PM
Pretty much. The thread is close to 1000 pages long. If I'm not answering HBD questions, I'm either being led into an answer with a somewhat funny question or they're attempting to lead me to a somewhat funny response. In addition to that, there are some exchanges with long-time WifS users that could be considered "inside jokes" if this wasn't an open forum. For instance "big fat cheese-eating midwesterners" with kermit, "smelly canucks" with any number of canucks and ALL CAPS with cresten or whatever username he has that hasn't been banned. So, yeah, unless this is your first day, it's your fault that you didn't know I've made fun of all the "Obama killed bin Laden" folks by saying he was there and choked him out with his bare hands. And I've also defended Dubya when pics of him reading to 1st graders when the Twin Towers came down are posted using the exact same logic you used. Hope this helps.
3/23/2016 2:55 PM
I can't imagine why there wouldn't be. Perhaps "because I made Mexico pay for that wall" will be added.

PRETTY SURE HE'S BEEN WORM FOOD FOR A DOZEN YEARS!! MORE OR LESS!!!
3/23/2016 2:58 PM
Am I crazy to think that the push towards mass transportation has nothing to do with environmental impacts but is instead a plot to herd us all into tightly confined spaces where we are most vulnerable to terrorist attacks?
3/23/2016 6:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...995|996|997|998|999...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.