Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

4/16 - Steinbrenner finished. 2 hour episode. Some ranting at first but a decent episode. Been awhile since I did HBD. This episode will now be uploaded to my site and be available until the next time I do HBD. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO MY SITE - NO BUTTONS NOTHING, IT WILL BE PLAYING. 

So if you haven't checked out a show yet this is an example. I appreciate any show ideas. Remember this will be up and running 24/7 until I do an episode next week. Check it out and please sitemail any feedback or just post here. Thanks.

www.knucklebonesradio.com

4/17/2011 1:05 AM
Steinbrenner still up and running, New material this weekend. Not sure what but I know Rickey will be in there. Metropolis possibly.
4/20/2011 8:41 AM
4/22 - Ok I have shows scheduled for tonight & tomorrow. 8-10pm Pacific time both nights. I will download the podcasts and put them on my site afterwards.

Im still looking for leagues willing to donate 2$ per episode towards the cost of blogtalkradio. Its 40 dollars a month. You can run 28 2 hour shows. If everyone pitched in 2 bucks I'd cover your league and at the maxium I'd take 18$ for the 28 shows I'd do. That means I'd have to do 28 days straight of 2 hours of radio at 2 bucks an episode. This of course won't happen but every little bit helps. Game credits are also fine. Like if your commish wanted to fork over his 5$ credit that would get your league 3 episodes a season. More than most people can stand of me fwiw. Anyways not a money making operation just a little support for doing it.

Either way I will run these 2 days a week as long as I do blogtalk, which has been a year so far. See ya tonight or catch the episodes 24/7 afterwards at www.knucklebonesradio.com Chat is there. Just listen in or go straight to blogtalk that chat will be open too. blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones
4/22/2011 4:49 PM
4/22 Live on Air just click either of the links above. Rickey news first and Ill go from there.
4/22/2011 11:00 PM
4/23 Easter weekend - Too lazy tonight. Last nights show is up and running for those who are bored. (Rickey previews)
4/23/2011 8:41 PM
4/29 - Doubleday league news friday, TBA Saturday. Links are above. 8-10pm Pacific both days. Podcasts will be available on my site soon afterwards. Thanks.
4/26/2011 11:02 PM
4/30 - Doubleday lIve on air! (only a day late) www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones 
4/30/2011 11:01 PM
5/8 Rickey news live through the Rickey league blog or www.knucklebonesradio.com at 8pm Pacific. Im starting up again but through my own site and only live. Im learning on the go how to store the podcasts and at some point I will do hbd wide news again. Right now it'll just be a few choice leagues. 
5/8/2011 8:52 PM
5/11 - To get on the knucklebones radio schedule Just let me know you want it done. I have audio streaming and can do radio often as I'd like to. You can listen from your leagues blog by installing the player. Just sitemail me and I'll send you the html code.

Otherwise, you can just listen direct at www.knucklebonesradio.com - I will be doing live shows every weekend 8-10pm Pacific Saturday & Sunday. These shows will only include my leagues. The rest are by request only. Just takes a sitemail. Thanks for checking them out when you do.
5/12/2011 1:32 AM
5/15 - USMLB News 8-10pm Pacific, Random previous podcasts all day - www.knucklebonesradio.com
5/14/2011 7:13 AM
This is the code to copy/paste into your html box on your blogs if you'd like to share chats with my leagues/radio

<embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" width="540" height="405" name="chat" flashvars="id=136187529" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /><br /><small><a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/?cb">Get your own Chat Box!</a> <a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=136187529">Go Large!</a></small><br /></embed>
5/14/2011 6:51 PM
This is the code to copy/paste into your html box on your blogs if you'd like to add my audio stream

<!--VosCast.com Flash Player-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.voscast.com/player/?key=4df66cbdf49d151e8bc38520828edbf6"></script>
<!--End Player-->
5/14/2011 6:52 PM
Just a note to those leagues that have my blogtalkplayer and have had my chat for awhile. This is brand new stuff and up to date so you may want to get these codes if you like the radio.

I'll be on air tonight for USMLB - All four of my leagues will now be covered. USMLB NABCL CAPB Rickey - I may add a few favorites since cost is no longer an object. All radio is live for leagues, no podcasts are kept in this cheaper version. I do still have my old ones and play them now and then.
5/14/2011 6:56 PM
Live in 5 minutes www.knucklebonesradio.com
5/15/2011 10:55 PM
5/16 - HBD news will run daily at 8pm Pacific. I will see how it goes. All shows are live audio stream. I will try different leagues as they hit day 37 in the world overview. Today there looks like theres only 1 so no choice to make. Tomorrow there will be 4 leagues to choose from. I will do 1 1hour show live a day on my site. It will be 1 leagues standings/leaders a day. I will post here as I do them. The link is above and all over the place. Nothing to sign up for. No strings attached. Just show up. I'll try to be very consistent and I will cater to the people there listening. (cover thier leagues) If no one is there Ill do em to stay in practice for my other show. Thanks. :)
5/16/2011 4:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...27|28|29|30|31...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.