Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

5/31 - Wright was a bust - no listeners. I will do a show each day. If I have listeners I complete the show. If I get half way through like tonight and no one appears I bail. All shows will be held on my site only. Rickey is used to me and I had my regular crew for that part.

1 listener is enough incentive to do shows. I will not leave because only one shows up. 0 is a no go though.
5/31/2011 12:37 AM
Posted by knucklebones on 5/28/2011 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 5/14/2011 6:51:00 PM (view original):
This is the code to copy/paste into your html box on your blogs if you'd like to share chats with my leagues/radio

<embed src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/chat/chat.swf" quality="high" width="540" height="405" name="chat" flashvars="id=136187529" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://xat.com/update_flash.shtml" /><br /><small><a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/?cb">Get your own Chat Box!</a> <a target="_BLANK" href="http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=136187529">Go Large!</a></small><br /></embed>
Bump
Bump
5/31/2011 12:37 AM
Posted by knucklebones on 5/28/2011 10:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by knucklebones on 5/14/2011 6:52:00 PM (view original):
This is the code to copy/paste into your html box on your blogs if you'd like to add my audio stream

<!--VosCast.com Flash Player-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.voscast.com/player/?key=4df66cbdf49d151e8bc38520828edbf6"></script>
<!--End Player-->
Bump
Bump
5/31/2011 12:38 AM
5/31 - Mathewson End of Season review will go live on my site www.knucklebonesradio.com at 9pm Pacific - 40 minutes from now. Give or take 5 minutes. Just show up and Listen. There is a chat that you dont have to sign up for although you can register at xat.com
5/31/2011 11:19 PM
6/1 - Ok its no harm or foul if I don't run live shows. So far Wright & Mathewson were no shows. I do not contact anyone I just post here. If you see your league and you like the radio, I'll leave it up to you guys to help me with spreading the word to your league. Thanks in advance. As I said above, I will run the show for even 1 listener. I will wait 15 minutes. Im not going to bother to start. If no one shows up, then I try again the next day. Im doing day 12 of leagues so on any day that I run the show it wlll include day 12 leagues in the world view. I will run shows according to shows up from the leagues. If multiple people from different leagues (rare, very rare) I will do my best to take care of who is there.

I think I will upload my 1-4 hbd 101's - all those are is a review of the players guide. It should be moderately helpful to noobs too lazy to read. ;) I may add plagues and also a couple of the previous Roundtables with tomjames. I'll get that done soon and that can run when Im not on live. Just go to the site at anytime and SOMETHING will usually be playing. You may or may not like what is there but I appreciate the visits to the site. Thanks. Try it again tomorrow. Doubleday up because tomjames has provided power rankings for them.

6/1/2011 12:15 AM
6/1 - Doubleday is a go in 30 minutes. 
6/1/2011 11:27 PM
6/2 - Public Works live radio at 9pm Pacific on the www.knucklebonesradio.com site
6/2/2011 1:06 AM
Come on out people and support Knucklebones on his show...between himself and tomjames they do a good job putting this show together.
6/2/2011 8:01 AM
He said he thought the show sucked the other night and worse stuff. I dont know what all this is about. Thx aggs, checks in the mail. ;) - I will run public works tonight as planned. I don't ever expect any people to show but if they do I run it. I understand its not espn and all that. Its arguably cooler for my leagues.

The HBD'ers were always big downloaders but I save those for my own leagues. I could always be bribed. Extortion didn't work. This is for blogtalkradio where the pods are available all the time. They've changed their format. I used to be able to do 4 hours of radio a day for 40 bucks a month. Now tis 1 show up to 2hours long a day for the same.

Anyways thats not going to happen and audio stream is cheap. I don't have to schedule it. Just run it automatic through my site all I want for like 8 bucks a month. If no one is there its no problem. Anyway I will continue to post here when I do them. I will always run some sort of audio thru my site - sportshub espn "crappy" music, whats not to lIke? This of course unless I forget. Also other random radio that I listen to or can link up to.

We have 4 spots open in CAPB. I will be doing radio/pocast for them once a week. Also Rickey, USMLB, NABCL - once a week. Fri & Sat 9-11pm Pacific - these episodes are uploaded and available 24/7/365 at blogtalkradio, knucklebonesradio, Shoutcast, blubrry, Itunes, etc.

6/2/2011 3:08 PM
6/2 - Ok my attempt to add to the realism of the game has been thwarted. I've tried live shows all week long and it hasn't worked out enough to make it worthwhile. I will still run podcasts for my leagues on weekends. If you like the radio then join a league Im in. CAPB has 4 spots open right now.

At some point in the future I may resume the blogtalkradio podcasts. That would take a donation on someones part for the cost of the radio though. I attempted to cut costs by doing live audio stream but you guys just like to do the downloads. It was worth a try. Thanks to those who have supported the show over the last year. Its been a fun addtion to the game I love. 

6/3/2011 12:34 AM
6/3 NABCL is on tap for tomorrow night. 9pm Pacific start. This will be streamed on my site and all the blogs of leagues I am in. Since this is on blogtalkradio, I will upload it to my site for next day. This will also stream to the 4 blogs, Steinbrenners blog, & HBD news blog. hbdnews.blogspot.com knucklebonesradio.com 

Anywhere that Im in admin I can take care of installing the radio/chat into your leagues blog if you dont know how. As far as I know only my 4 active leagues, steinbrenner, & hbdnews have this new audio and chat installed. The codes are in the above posts.

I doubt that I will bother to cover new leagues except by request. I will also cover Doubleday in addition to these other leagues. So There are about 7 leagues I will cover regular. Join anyone of those and get the radio. 
6/3/2011 2:41 AM
6/3 I've decided to do these podcasted shows latenight on weekends. These will include CAPB, NABCL, USMLB, & Rickey. CAPB & NABCL on Friday, USMLB & Rickey on Saturdays. 10-12pm Pacific.

I've also commited to cover Doubleday league, so they will be mixed in every other week or so. 

www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/06/04/knucklebones-radio-sports Direct link to the show/blogtalkradio. I will upload these podcasts to my site and audio stream them during the week so that league members and others can listen whenever on my site or in those leagues blogs or the hbd news blog.
6/3/2011 5:57 PM
6/4 - NABCL finished, USMLB & Rickey Tommorow night!
6/4/2011 3:07 AM
6/11 - *Something* will be run tonight at 9pm Pacific. Rickey/USMLB/The MLB/ or maybe a random league outside my own. 

The magic link is always:

www.knucklebonesradio.com

6/11/2011 4:16 PM
6/11 - Ok I've chosen to do The MLB league for 1 hour and probably Rickey the 2nd hour. I will download the podcast after the show and they will be available for awhile on my site afterwards.
6/11/2011 7:46 PM
◂ Prev 1...29|30|31|32|33...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.