Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

6/12 The MLB finished, decided to cut it short at 1 hours - Rickey tomorrow.
6/12/2011 1:06 AM
6/13 Tonights show will evaulate the teams in the hunt for a playoff spot. If you'd like to chime in the guest call in number during the live show is 347-934-0696. You can press 1 to talk or just sit on the line and listen.

Other links to listen are my site www.knucklebonesrado.com and www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones OR any of the leagues IM in blogs. See ya then. Don't have to be in Rickey to evaluate teams and make predictions. All are welcome. 2 hour show,. Just pull up the Rickey league menu and join us/me.
6/12/2011 8:14 PM
6/13 Finished up the NL playoffs preview, will do the AL later in the week. www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/06/13/knucklebones-radio-1 This epidsode will be uploaded and played on my site and through the blogs until the next HBD news I run. Thanks.

Considering adding some random leagues back in again, see how it goes. Just keep an eye on the thread for your league. Still looking for someone who loves to blog/do power rankings to assist me with this.
6/13/2011 2:28 AM
I am returning to Radio this weekend starting with the only league Im in, Rickey. Listen in if you like. I may add another league or two upon request. I will announce a time/date before I get going on it. 
2/29/2012 12:23 AM
I've done my 1st show with Rickey league and will be doing them every weekend since Im in that league. If you 'd like to listen in you're more than welcome. http://www.hbdradio.blogspot.com/. Also Im considering doing owner interviews like WIS does but with audio. If you're interested in this sitemail me and we'll get it done. Im available Saturdays or Sundays for HBD stuff and can be flexible on the time. Podcasts are available 24/7. To find old podcasts concerning HBD, just go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones and scroll down the page. If it doesn't say HBD then it isn't a HBD podcast. It will be clear to you or should be. There are old HBD 101's for newbies. I think I did four of them. I went step by step through the players guide.

Its simple to play the episodes. If you go to blogtalkradio just doubleclick/click the title of the podcast you want to hear and it will load by itself. Slower computers will take longer. If you got to hbdradio.blogspot blog the player is there. Just double-click the podcast name you want out of the 5 that will be there and it will load itself.

*Shows that say Knucklebones Radio or The Rude Awakening have nothing to do with HBD. Any problems with listening just sitemail me and I'll try to help you. Thank you.
3/6/2012 7:04 PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/03/08/hbd-101-player-guide-4

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/02/11/hbd-101-player-guide-3

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/02/04/hbd-101-player-guide-2

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2011/01/28/hbd-101-player-guide-1

Here are the 4 HBD 101's Just copy/paste into your browser, they will load automatic
3/6/2012 7:14 PM
How exactly does this work? I'd like to get involved, I'd certainly call in with opinions if you ever ran one of these in one of my leagues.
3/7/2012 12:26 AM
@ mannytanner - you may call into the show when Im live on air with skype.com or your phone/cell.

I am interviewing 2 owners from Rickey league on Saturday night at 8pm Pacific time. flyballs13 & baseballguru. I will interview them an hour each. I will ask where they're from, favorite teams, and a few other basic personal questions to get to know them a bit. I will then ask questions about how they run their team. The first few interviews may be a bit "clunky" as I work on a list of questions that is consistent.

All are welcome to attend the "show" at 8pm Pacific , Saturday night at 8pm Pacific - just go to my blog at www.knucklebonesradio.info Theres a chat and I will instruct people how to listen and call in. No need to do much else. I don't expect people to call in, thats up to you.

Theres a player in the blog. Previous episodes are there. Its not HBD unless it says HBD or This week in Rickey etc. All you have to do is select the show you want and double click it. When Im live at 8pm (I'll be there early) Just push the arrow on the player and you'll be hearing the live show. Hope to see a bunch of you on Saturday night. 

3/8/2012 11:56 AM
Manny you don't want to get involved in knucklebones show, he will bore you to death or help you build a sub.500 Team!!!!! Just kidding knuckles, welcome back and good first HBD show.
3/8/2012 7:24 PM (edited)
Hey nyaggie98 good to hear from you. 

Interviewing owners flyballs13 & baseballguru starting at 8pm Pacific/11 Eastern. Just go to www.knucklebonesradio.info and join the chat and I can answer any questions there.
3/10/2012 4:18 PM
www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones/2012/03/11/this-week-in-rickey If you'd like to listen to the owner interview I did tonight just click the link and it'll load up for you. It may take a minute or two depending on your PC. I'm considering  interviewing another leaques owners or individual owners after I'm through with Rickey. Gather up the people interested in YOUR league and send me a sitemail. 

If you weren't able to listen tonight I'll be doing another tomorrow with owners Kneeneighbor (Rickey Commish) & RisingStar1 (2 time Rickey champion) tomorrow at 7pm pacific. (10pm Eastern) Go to www.kinucklebonesradio.info to participate in the chat, call in, or listen.

This is a great opportunity to get to know some other owners more personally and get some insight on their strategies,

Im also trying to get some more questions to ask, feel free to post questions here that you'd be interested in hearing the answers to,

3/11/2012 1:27 AM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Scratch that neither me or the host could log into Talk Shoe. I picked up the show on my own radio. We're live now for some real life sports radio www.blogtalkradio.com/knucklebones
3/13/2012 8:37 PM
knucklebones - glad to see your back at it. By the way, did you ever make it to Portillos for lunch?
3/14/2012 8:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...30|31|32|33|34...43 Next ▸
Rickey Radio- S16 Power Rankings & Trade Reviews Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.