12/24/2013 6:31 PM
Posted by mchalesarmy on 12/24/2013 6:07:00 PM (view original):
bump for kcden
Thanks, but I think that Charlotte may no longer be available... Tropicana had his same team in Charlotte for the previous 10 seasons; he was not able to put them back there after he forgot to re-up and then re-entered the world; the list posted by WIS does not have Charlotte on it. It all seems very strange.
12/24/2013 8:24 PM
I still see it when I go to sign up for an East team in Uecker.
12/24/2013 9:20 PM
Hmm... Maybe not available as a South team, anymore?
12/24/2013 11:50 PM
Posted by kcden on 12/24/2013 9:20:00 PM (view original):
Hmm... Maybe not available as a South team, anymore?
Both South and East.
1/12/2014 9:01 AM
Does anyone know of a list of minor league ballparks with park factors? I know I can access the effects/dimensions of all minor league parks on the "ballparks" page, but that doesn't list park factors
2/4/2014 4:32 PM
As I recall Olympic Stadium in Montreal was noted for the fast turf, giving way to extra bases as single gained speed and sped away from an outfielder turning a simple hit into a double. The stats show this but for Pete Rose sake, its 2014 turf is better can't we assume they upgraded by now...It's my teams home park and I'm finally building the team to play there.
of 4

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.