yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

the new one went through all the motions of working, but only showed one player after it had done all the processing...
12/5/2010 10:12 PM
Posted by ukripa96 on 12/5/2010 9:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by yatzr on 12/5/2010 9:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ukripa96 on 12/5/2010 8:56:00 PM (view original):
I am using XP and it usually works after the 2nd or 3rd try.
If the old version worked at all for you, then you weren't getting the same error as the other people.  Can you open the error.log file (just open it in notepad) and sitemail me what it says?
Sent
Weird, you were getting the same error.  No idea why you would only get it sometimes.  Everyone else that was getting it (that I know of) would get it every time.  The special version should fix that...although, I'm a bit stumped by it only showing one recruit for darrylb1
12/5/2010 10:27 PM
I am having the same problem as the previous post. I have downloaded the 1.5 fix. I have tried to download recruits for several teams but only get one player- a Qb from Wisconsin Lutheran. The down loadedtook several minutes and faithfully ground throuh the progress %'s.  It loked like it was working but I only got the one player.. Any ideas as to how I fix this? I can't recruit without my new favorite toy!!

It does not work on the second, third or any subsequent  try.
12/11/2010 11:11 AM (edited)
Doh!  I built the .jar file wrong for the 1.5 version, so it was actually grabbing all the recruits, but it was erroring out when printing the first recruit.  I rebuilt and reuploaded version 1.5.  That one should work for real now.
www.gdreports.com/tools/yatzr/yatzr_recruit_tool_1.5_RC.jar

12/12/2010 11:46 AM
I went ahead and updated the OP for version 1.5
12/12/2010 9:42 PM
thats working good now...cheers man
12/13/2010 8:40 AM
3. In the considering summary of a recruit, there is now a 3rd number. This is the number of recruits that are green or yellow for that school. Note that this is only the number that the program knows about. To make sure this number is accurate, make sure to grab and update recruits outside of your vision. This number gets updated after updating considering and after updating multiples. 

This has never worked for me and not sure how to get the colleges(Multiples-the recruit is considering) to come up in the considering section.
12/13/2010 10:12 PM
Posted by teamtba on 12/13/2010 10:12:00 PM (view original):
3. In the considering summary of a recruit, there is now a 3rd number. This is the number of recruits that are green or yellow for that school. Note that this is only the number that the program knows about. To make sure this number is accurate, make sure to grab and update recruits outside of your vision. This number gets updated after updating considering and after updating multiples. 

This has never worked for me and not sure how to get the colleges(Multiples-the recruit is considering) to come up in the considering section.
You have to go to Data -> Update Multiples to get the "multiples" to show the colleges
12/14/2010 9:17 AM
I have done this... It does show the word multiple. In your snap shpt it show the schools(max 3) , coach,miles away and how many recruits that school has left. I can not see this?????????
12/14/2010 9:54 PM
Posted by teamtba on 12/14/2010 9:54:00 PM (view original):
I have done this... It does show the word multiple. In your snap shpt it show the schools(max 3) , coach,miles away and how many recruits that school has left. I can not see this?????????
Make sure you've downloaded coaches.
12/14/2010 11:06 PM
When it loads the database of recruits, I did not select the out of vision checkbox. Does this mean that every recruit in the database will be recruitable for me?
1/17/2011 3:46 PM
Posted by pjbrankin on 1/17/2011 3:46:00 PM (view original):
When it loads the database of recruits, I did not select the out of vision checkbox. Does this mean that every recruit in the database will be recruitable for me?
yes. download again and check the out of vision tick box.  the out of vision ones will be red.
1/17/2011 4:16 PM
Well I don't actually want the out of vision recruits to show up. I just want to make sure I'd be able to sign anyone who is in the list
1/17/2011 5:16 PM
yes. download again and check the out of vision tick box.  the out of vision ones will be red.

Feel better?
1/17/2011 6:09 PM
What good are "out of vision' recruits? I can't see them when I do a search within the game, so I could never sign them. So, what use are they? What exactly is 'vision'? Is it the distance out that you see recruits, because my d/l seemed to pull all recruits all across the country.

Also, how does the "Action" tab work? I'm under the impression that you can perform multiple AC Scouting visits(etc), but how do you tell the program what action you want it to perform?
2/6/2011 3:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...28 Next ▸
yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.