GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

so not that it will get that far but is tiebreaker 3 CHRIS johnson ?? for Pop and Country ?? if so he will be playing monday night so that is a baaaaaad choice
10/17/2010 2:52 PM
It is for Country - ooopppps. Wont go that far. How does this score? Sum of wins - losses ?
10/17/2010 4:21 PM
you get the point value for each team you chose that wins .. ie hip hop picked the Giants in the #13 spot so we got 13 points
10/17/2010 7:08 PM
hip hop 56 points with one game to go
10/17/2010 7:17 PM
pop or hip hop win this one
10/17/2010 7:19 PM
If Indy wins, Hip Hop wins and Pop votes
If Washington wins, Pop wins and Country votes

My Rock tribe will factor in neither side either way.
10/17/2010 7:28 PM
Could we possibly win two in a row???
10/17/2010 8:42 PM
what's up with the reported post?  did anyone see it?  was it from someone in the game?
10/17/2010 9:23 PM
one of my posts is missing .. what the heck did i say ... i think it was basically the same thing as dubs .. someone may have inadvertently reported me or the WIS monarchy is really trying to speed up my exit from the game in all phases LOL
10/17/2010 9:32 PM
Tyson has not mastered quoting a post when he started the thread. He has done that like four times in this thread.
10/17/2010 9:47 PM
Posted by darryljones2 on 10/17/2010 7:17:00 PM (view original):
hip hop 56 points with one game to go
Hip Hop wins!
10/17/2010 11:39 PM
I thought I had it down pat... but you guys can't expect me to see the difference between REPLY and REPORT, especially on a day when my Bears lose to the *$#&%*# Seahwawks.

The numbers are the same though, POP votes.   Hip Hop gets idol clues tomorrow.

However, Cadenland sent me a message two days ago....  He is having personal issues and had to back out of the game for a couple of weeks..  I will take his torch as POP's vote...  Tuesday's challenge up tomorrow.

10/18/2010 12:46 AM (edited)
Yeah, but my Seahawks beat the *$#&%*# Bears so not all is lost.
10/18/2010 6:02 AM
Cadenland we hardly knew you:(
10/18/2010 7:59 AM

CHALLENGE # 6  - Poker is a Sport

Challenge #6  Sponsored by A-Ha – Take On Me.

Why, you ask?  Because you will be taking me on; as well as the other tribes in a "Hands-On" Sporting Event. Your tribe must nominate 2 players who can be available to play Texas Hold Em, No Limit TUESDAY Night at 7PM Central Time / 8PM Eastern. You must send me the names of the two players participating for your tribe by Tomorrow at 5PM Central.   

The goal, like Survivor, will be to stay alive. The first team who is eliminated will vote. The team who's nomination wins the tournament will get the idol clues.   (Thus if only one player is available, he can still play and compete to outlast one of the other tribes)

In the extremely likely scenario that I win the tournament, no idol clues will be given out.

The website I will using is http://www.nopaypoker.com – This requires you to download a 5 Meg software (similar to party poker, but free).   When you register on here you get a fake $10 free money (it will cost a fake $5  to play, so don’t spend it), and I will create a password protected private game to get underway.

Those with poor Internet connections should not nominate themselves, because "I lost the Internet" will not be an acceptable excuse when I take all of your chips :)

And of course, to stick to the 80s theme, the two players who are participating for your tribe must sitemail me one of the numbers on the helmets of the “Pipe Wrench Men” in the above video to be eligible to play.

10/18/2010 1:39 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...21|22|23|24|25...72 Next ▸
GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.