All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > Progressive Leagues Wall of Shame
5/1/2014 2:11 PM
Seeing Rattlers name in this forum drew me here.  I am not involved in the league, but I will just say that from my several years of being in leagues with Rattlers, and seeing the posts, he doesn't belong here.  He's a stand-up owner, and this seems like an unfortunate disagreement that shouldn't have degraded to this level.  Not trying to place blame anywhere, but just giving a quick note of support for rattlers (not that he needs it or asked for it).  I too agree that WIS is supposed to be fun, not life or death.  IMHO, it's unfortunate that this came over here to be posted.
5/1/2014 6:48 PM
Thanks wgasa
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
5/9/2014 6:26 PM
Let's just let it go as a misunderstanding and move forward...no hard feelins...I'm sure we will meet up again somewhere down the road
5/30/2014 11:39 AM
I guess I have to add keymaster and kyip1986 to this list.  Although both expressed willingness to come through and be on time, etc. etc. and were given multiple chances, in the end both bailed after a draft completed and disappeared, never entering their teams or stating that they couldn't enter or why they couldn't. 

I wish them well, but other commish's may want to double check before they're entered into another league.
2/13/2015 2:49 PM
While not quite a progressive, I think the behavior described in this post should mean all 4 usernames should be added to this list:

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=483502&TopicsTimeframe=30
2/21/2015 10:57 AM
great forum seems like some of the names from the beginning of this are no longer with us, first i would like to commend some of the prog commishes i have been fortunate to deal with dspahlinger,frazzman80,ace1430,bootone all have been tremendous a new commish to mention is kallison1 who took over for shawbigred in the SDL 1910/1950,  My wall of shame nominee would be shawbigred his departure was as i understand a family situation but he did leave our league hanging in the middle of a draft, did'nt open SM for days, all the while continuing to draft on time in another prog,  I don't pretend to know the whole situation with him just know that for 1 season and 1/2 of a draft he was inattentive.
2/21/2015 7:28 PM
Posted by rjj4191 on 2/21/2015 10:57:00 AM (view original):
great forum seems like some of the names from the beginning of this are no longer with us, first i would like to commend some of the prog commishes i have been fortunate to deal with dspahlinger,frazzman80,ace1430,bootone all have been tremendous a new commish to mention is kallison1 who took over for shawbigred in the SDL 1910/1950,  My wall of shame nominee would be shawbigred his departure was as i understand a family situation but he did leave our league hanging in the middle of a draft, did'nt open SM for days, all the while continuing to draft on time in another prog,  I don't pretend to know the whole situation with him just know that for 1 season and 1/2 of a draft he was inattentive.
Well, I took over 2 Leagues that Shawbigred left stranded...

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. I do the Best job I can... Thank You... 

2/25/2015 5:50 PM
just to explain why i posted and in no way to contradict rooskie or any other post in this forum.after reading this forum i debated about posting over a commish actions and i feel like what i got out of the whole 18 pages was respect for the other owners was the key to the wall of shame I.E. communication,promptness,and just a general respect for the other owners in the prog your in.  These general rules of thumb led me to post about a previous commish and the abandoment we in the prog felt or at least what i felt i suppose i should'nt speak for the other owners that i am unaware of how they felt.  i certaintly think if a commish acts in the same manner as the previous complaints of other owners they do belong in the wall of shame and should be called out for their actions
of 17
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > Progressive Leagues Wall of Shame

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999- WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.