Oklahoma City Thunder: 2 Seed Likely Topic

No way. OKC would have the two best players if facing the Celtics, and the C's don't have a strong matchup advantage anywhere.

For all of Miami's faults, they still have the best player in the game. I see the Celtics being a much easier road to the title.
6/7/2012 1:31 PM

yeah you def want to face the c's, and congrats!

i can prob stomach losing to the thunder more than any other team in the league, so at least there's that if the c's end up getting past miami.

6/7/2012 2:12 PM
Talk about an insane road to the title. Mavs Lakers Spurs and now the Heat. I say Thunder in 6.
6/10/2012 6:07 PM
Let's go Sonics.  Take it to 'em.
6/10/2012 8:42 PM
I say Heat in 6 but I'd love to see the Thunder win.
6/11/2012 4:35 PM
The Sonics are the more complete team and can compete with the Heat athletically - I say Durant's time has come
6/11/2012 5:34 PM
With Bosh back, the Heat can compete vs. OKC.  It is actually impressive they made it this far minus a 20-10 player.
OKC will have to grind on defense every possession.  Can they do it? Can't wait to see.  I might be the only person pulling like heck for James.  If anything I'm just tired of the "can he win?" drama all year, every year.  The NBA could use a better story line than that.
I don't know that he will be denied if games get close.  If he gets to the line, it'll be a tough series for the 'der.  Could James put up the best Finals numbers in history? 
6/12/2012 8:04 PM
Westbrook took very few shots I thought were bad (he flat out missed some good shots in the first half)... and I don't know of a single player in NBA history that hasn't done that.  And when Durant was strokin' in the 4th, he deferred.  All-around fantastic game.  If he keeps playing like this, I'll enjoy eating crow.  And holy crap Durant... Go Sonics~
6/13/2012 12:17 AM
Won Game 1!

Great game! Durant and Westbrook dominated the 4th. Gotta love how much this team improved after they witnessed how the Spurs played in the first two games, passing the ball for an even better shot time and time again. Collision was huge. I liked the camera shots of Pat Riley and Zo in the stands, wonder if Riley has the urge to just walk down and fire Spoelstra on the spot.
6/13/2012 12:26 AM
Wade was a bust, Spo was his usual self.  BUT, why did LBJ not attack the rim early?  He noticeably made the effort to do so against Boston to get them into foul trouble.  MIA can't just trade score for score, they have to get to the line and slow the game to have a chance.  KD is a stone cold killer!
6/13/2012 10:24 AM
Everything's a blur, all I can see is Durant getting hacked clear as day and the ref letting it go. ****!
6/15/2012 12:55 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/15/2012 12:55:00 AM (view original):
Everything's a blur, all I can see is Durant getting hacked clear as day and the ref letting it go. ****!
that and a goaltending that wasn't
6/15/2012 11:28 AM
I just watched it again from multi-angles - not really a call they make too often at that point in a play-off game - not much contact at all in fact - Westbrook being knocked around on the subsequent rebound on the other hand....?
6/15/2012 12:06 PM
i mean it's a foul, not too crazy that it didn't get called at that stage though
6/16/2012 10:21 AM
for one thing Durant could have been more physical and gone into the contact a little more
6/16/2012 11:12 AM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...18 Next ▸
Oklahoma City Thunder: 2 Seed Likely Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.