Oklahoma City Thunder: 2 Seed Likely Topic

#1 seed is possible again with Tony Parker out. OKC plays SA twice still. Whole bunch of OKC games on TV lately.
3/6/2013 1:19 PM
Figured #1 seed was out of reach after that awful T-Wolves loss. Now Parker and Ginobili are injured, with the win over the Spurs, control own destiny for the #1 seed. Tough schedule down the road though.
4/5/2013 6:14 PM
Portland, Sacramento, and Milwaukee to end the season. #1 should be in the bag.
4/12/2013 4:30 PM
Clinched #1 and will likely to get to beat up the Lakers again.
4/16/2013 9:33 AM
Westbrook hurt. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Reggie Jackson is a solid player, but this means more minutes for Fisher. They'll still get by Houston. LAC-MEM would be tough even with him at full strength.

Hopefully Westbrook comes back this season. 
4/26/2013 1:34 PM
You have another one coming man. . . . Houston Takes game 6 at home... If you have watched how Houston has DOMINATED OKC with Westbrook out you will see that OKC is nothing without Westbrook. . . . .
5/3/2013 9:19 PM
Posted by cpinero15 on 5/3/2013 9:19:00 PM (view original):
You have another one coming man. . . . Houston Takes game 6 at home... If you have watched how Houston has DOMINATED OKC with Westbrook out you will see that OKC is nothing without Westbrook. . . . .
hmmm - um?
5/4/2013 1:24 PM
You can't lie we gave them a run for their money. They won't survive MEMPHIS!!!
5/5/2013 5:51 PM
sigh.... context brother, context
5/5/2013 10:38 PM
Less Westbrook = more Durant which is good, but I see Memphis taking it.
5/6/2013 2:41 PM
I was predicting Thunder in 7 before the series started. Like I said earlier, this series is tough even with a fully healthy Westbrook.

Love what Reggie Jackson is providing, making great decisions. Seeing Thabo miss open 3's the last few games is maddening. Perkins is just awful. The defense he provides isn't worth his inability to catch a GD basketball. I hate Fisher, but man is he on fire from 3.

I'd like to see a crunch-time lineup of Jackson, Thabo/Collison, Martin, Durant, and Ibaka. I think Brooks has done a crap job of developing the rookies. PJIII and/or Lamb should be seeing some minutes. Thabeet played badly in the few minutes of Game 1, he might do something positive this series, but it should be PJIII in that role by now.
5/6/2013 9:27 PM
Thabeet and Perkins were awful again. Kevin Martin as well. Brooks needs to pull some kind of rotation move. I say Perry Jones III, but it appears they don't even have him active for the games.
5/10/2013 3:40 PM
Fire Scott Brooks. Derek Fisher blows and he played the entire OT! Officiating was horrible as well.
5/14/2013 12:48 AM
dude, just.... 'fire scott brooks?' did he take a tire iron to westbrook's knee?
5/14/2013 12:58 AM
I'm pretty sure the Green-Perk trade is leaning in a big way towards the C's.
5/14/2013 9:34 AM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18 Next ▸
Oklahoma City Thunder: 2 Seed Likely Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.