The company you keep....... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't give a flying **** who he takes his family around. Why should I? I have no reason to "defend" him on this, and no desire to.

As for cursing,... sorry if silly little words offend your delicate sensibilities. At least I'm not resorting to name calling at the drop of a hat.

What can I say, it's how I talk. If you don't like it. boo hoo for you.

4/7/2011 11:26 AM
What exactly do words have to do with morals? Please be specific.

And discretion, on a message board like this? You're kidding, right? The guy who calls those who disagree with him "dumbass" has the nerve to talk about discretion? LOL!!!!

But forget that, try and stay on topic sparky,.... why, exactly should I care one iota who he takes his family around?

4/7/2011 11:32 AM
Stuff like this just makes the Obama-bashers come off as desperate and petty.

4/7/2011 11:38 AM
Says the guy who can't follow a sequence of events or make a point without cursing.
4/7/2011 11:41 AM
You want to try this without resorting to silly insults?

4/7/2011 11:42 AM
You probably would bash someone for being friends with Jesus Christ or Martin Luther King too.

After all, it's undeniable that they were lawbreakers, and therefore  IMMORAL!!!!! 
4/7/2011 11:44 AM
Why?   You don't seem smart enough to carry on a legit discussion.   Making you angry seems like a better option.
4/7/2011 11:45 AM
What makes you think I'm angry?

And I'd be more than happy to participate in a legit discussion as soon as one arises.

4/7/2011 11:46 AM
Don't really know much about Jesus but MLK was ate up with VD.   Since he wasn't getting it from his wife, I'd say he was lacking just a bit in morals.
4/7/2011 11:46 AM
And your source for the claim that MLK had VD is what, exactly?
4/7/2011 11:48 AM
Let's focus on the real issue;

Obama is stuck with a ridiculous deficit thanks to the godless war mongerer George Bush.

Realizing the country is in peril, and having the strength in conviction not to worry about the right wing faux moral majority, he investigates tax income from prostitution and dope smokers.

His reward? Thread bashing from a misguided moral compass.

Again, I ask you...why are you trying to bankrupt America?
4/7/2011 11:52 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...10 Next ▸
The company you keep....... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.