Broncos - Ware's the defense? Topic

Posted by jiml60 on 12/20/2011 11:28:00 AM (view original):
And billy boy has officially been blocked. He's like a broken record - repeats himself over and over and over again, but every now and then comes out with something original and you think things might be working, but then back comes the repetition.

So instead of trying to prove your point, you act like a little kid and block someone who is obviously getting the better of you in this argument.  No wonder no one takes your posts seriously and look at your arguments as entertainment and nothing else.
You clearly haven't read this thread.
12/20/2011 2:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/20/2011 8:23:00 AM (view original):
Billy boy is a canuck.   As a people, they're not too bright, eh?
lol -- that's more than a little rich. I've scraped stuff off the bottom of my shoe that was smarter than you, Mr. Muppet.
12/20/2011 6:10 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 12/19/2011 10:03:00 PM (view original):
And billy boy has officially been blocked. He's like a broken record - repeats himself over and over and over again, but every now and then comes out with something original and you think things might be working, but then back comes the repetition.

The humorous thing is that he thinks we're back in fourth grade.  "Hey, let's call this guy a name 1000 times until he either completely flips out or runs crying to the teacher!! Whaddya say, boys???"

I guarantee you little willy doesn't have a single friend in the real world.

Sincerely, Fanboy!!!
I guess I'll have to learn with the disappointment of being deprived of your company, fanboy.
12/20/2011 6:11 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 12/20/2011 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 12/20/2011 11:28:00 AM (view original):

So instead of trying to prove your point, you act like a little kid and block someone who is obviously getting the better of you in this argument.  No wonder no one takes your posts seriously and look at your arguments as entertainment and nothing else.

jim, I can't stand you, you can't stand me, but at least I can concede you can put together a rational argument.

Do you ever read will's crap? I've refuted him many times, with facts and arguments to back up my points, and his response is always some variation of "whatever, fanboy!!"

So if you think he's gotten the better of me or anyone else, then I suggest you try engaging him in some kind of debate and see where it gets you.

fanboy is pretty stupid but he is funny because of an unerring ability to suspend disbelief. It's really kind of remarkable.
12/20/2011 6:13 PM
Ah, virtual enemies....
12/20/2011 9:30 PM
Off to frigid Buffalo to watch Tebow kick some *** in person.
12/24/2011 9:10 AM
Just heard on ESPN that Tebow has never played in sub 40 weather, it's 29 in Buffalo right now.
12/24/2011 12:56 PM
Another awesome 6-12 passing performance by Tebow.
12/24/2011 3:26 PM
Regrouping isnt going too well right now..
12/24/2011 3:32 PM
Broncos are better off putting Brady Quinn in.
12/24/2011 3:46 PM
Garo Yepremian thinks he throws an ugly ball.
12/24/2011 6:40 PM
And in other news, Cam Newton resumed sucking today, didn't he?
12/24/2011 8:22 PM
That was an ugly game - though seeing it first hand, two of those INTs weren't bad throws. Tebow wasn't good today though - I'm not sure if it was the cold or what, but if it was, he'd better get used to it in a hurry in Denver.

That being said, haters are hilarious - a guy can play well for six games while they ignore the facts, then one horrible game and they're chirping "See?? I've been telling you all along he sucks!!"

Tebow was progressing every game until this week, and I'm confident they'll be going to the playoffs. People seem to forget he's still essentially a rookie (13 career starts).  He's going to be just fine.
12/24/2011 8:27 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 12/24/2011 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Just heard on ESPN that Tebow has never played in sub 40 weather, it's 29 in Buffalo right now.
I have a feeling this played a role in it - a lot of his throws were coming up shorter than usual today.  But as I said, playing in Denver, he better get used to the cold in a damn hurry.
12/24/2011 8:28 PM
tebow turned into a pumpkin
12/24/2011 8:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...104|105|106|107|108...190 Next ▸
Broncos - Ware's the defense? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.