Broncos - Ware's the defense? Topic

I'm still not convinced that's the major problem. He still seems to have trouble slowing the game down, trusting his O-line and taking a sack in the pocket.  His legs are a valuable asset, but sometimes running when the pocket collapses is not always the answer.  He's made a lot of bad throws since he became a starter. But it's gotten better and I believe it will continue to.

What's more discouraging as a Broncos fan is seeing a game like Sunday when he just seems to be so flustered and overmatched. I think that'll be a big thing Elway works with him on in the off-season. Sometimes it's better to hold in the pocket that extra second and wait for a better window or take a sack, then to immediately run around in circles and lose yardage or cough up the ball.

12/26/2011 7:46 PM
IF he can quicken that release a whole bunch, he'll improve a great deal just because of that.
12/26/2011 7:49 PM
He can have the quickest release in the history of the NFL but, if he throws wobbly passes into an area where 4 defenders are standing, it's still going the other way.
12/27/2011 8:26 AM
Tebow's being crap again, but it looks like Denver is going to back its way into a playoff spot.
1/1/2012 5:16 PM
Fox can't run an offense to save his life.  2 minutes left, and it's conservative runs with a couple simple passes.  He lets time run way down, but keeps calling timeouts. Then, in FG range for Prater, he punts. Absolutely clueless.

Tebow may not be impressive, but with playcalling like that, they'll be destroyed by Pittsburgh/Baltimore in the first round.
1/1/2012 5:32 PM
Tebow does look like he's regressing.  Fox sucks just like he did 104 pages ago.
1/1/2012 5:59 PM
Tebow hasn't been bad today, outside of that fumble - he clearly had a weak hold on that ball if that girly slap knocked it out. It's just a standard Bronco day; run it until you absolutely have to pass.

It was good to see Tebow getting mad at the refs after that blatantly missed facemask call.  Hopefully that fires him up even more.
1/1/2012 6:07 PM

I'm not sure he's thrown a good pass all day.  And, when pressured, it's deer in the headlights. 

1/1/2012 6:15 PM
Perhaps, but he's not making the throws that were picked off the last two weeks.  This just reminds me of the NYJ, Chicago, KC and Miami wins...we'll see if Tebow comes through when the chains are taken off and he needs to produce.
1/1/2012 6:16 PM
4 of 14 for 43 yards isn't bad?
1/1/2012 6:25 PM
What exactly is bad in your book?
1/1/2012 6:27 PM
I expected more from Orton. Not hitting on anything down the field.
1/1/2012 6:27 PM
Man, Hue Jackson has a lot to learn.
1/1/2012 6:31 PM
More of Tebow running around backwards like a baffoon.
1/1/2012 6:32 PM
Orton sucks.  Don't expect much from him.

And the Raiders are making me puke.
1/1/2012 6:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...106|107|108|109|110...190 Next ▸
Broncos - Ware's the defense? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.