A little help for norbert Topic

Wish #16 appendex A: added search criteria for double eye patch for the drop down box
10/17/2011 10:13 AM
As funny as it was, that made as much sense as the engine did when the update first came out. It has improved some, but end of half logic is still FUBAR!
10/17/2011 11:09 AM
Posted by ginobili04 on 10/16/2011 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Whatever guys. You all get on here and cry like a bunch of babies about the game then you want to take it a little at a time. If WIS takes it a little at a time we will still be talking about a big update 5 years from now. I thought this would be a good idea but obviously you cry babies think different so screw it hope you have a fun time complaining about the game years down the road. I'm down to one team and don't even look at it except for recruiting but I will prob be done with GD soon because of the people that play the game. Don't complain if you don't want to see results just sit here and cry how your ****** team just lost to a sim or recruiting is so hard because you dont know how to recruit against a sim team.  They arent changing much with this update to see anything anyways. Wow you get to look at a players profile and see his position IQ. Thats gonna make a huge change in the game, let me sign up for a 10 season package since we are getting so much to lool forward to.
You do not seem to understand...we already told them what we wanted changed. You ain't been around so you missed it. Now you come back and think you are doing something so special. WELL, IT ALREADY HAS BEEN DONE!!!!!!
Now get your panties out of your crack and go look at all the things that have already been suggested.
http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=444786&TopicsTimeframe=30
10/17/2011 4:57 PM
#6 and I thought they stole it from me, guess i'm not alone. Hilarious stuff.
10/17/2011 6:30 PM
Any ideas?
3/3/2013 1:45 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by cfbfan18 on 3/3/2013 4:18:00 PM (view original):
I got one. Maybe you can go suck my dick potter because I heard you take it deep in the throat and always swallows. Then after then turn around so I can stick my foot up your *** you stupid *** *****. Your a ******* moron for even bringing a post from year and a half ago back. Who the **** has time to even search through the forums to find ****. Maybe if you satisfied your wife more she wouldn't be out ******* your brother while you sit your fat *** at home looking at old posts to bring up. Suck a dick *****!!!

Buahahahah! That was classic!

3/3/2013 8:47 PM
◂ Prev 12
A little help for norbert Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.