Cam Newton GOAT Thread Topic

I guess....   Just dont happen to like Adam Schefter.  Thats why I said...  if he says so...  must be true!  Sorta like....  I read it on the internet.  HAS to be true!
12/2/2011 3:20 PM
It's okay. After deano reads this, we'll hear about how he's a know-nothing hack.
12/2/2011 3:55 PM
And I am not sure about DPOY, but if Von Miller is not the UNANIMOUS winner for DROY, I will be surprised.  If he gets less than 80% of the votes for the award, I will be shocked. 
12/2/2011 5:34 PM
Miller is definitely a beast.  And I could be wrong, but in my opinion, it's far easier for an offensive player to put up good numbers while the league gets used to him than for a defensive player.  I think Miller is the real deal and has a strong career ahead of him.
12/3/2011 12:17 AM
Von Miller wouldn't be putting up these numbers without the help of Tebow.  This must be kept in mind.  If he knew he had a skilled quarterback on the other side of the ball, who's to say he wouldn't slack off at least a little bit.  Another one of Tebow's intangible benefits: he brings out the best in defenders.  
12/3/2011 12:56 AM
Posted by deanod on 12/1/2011 7:26:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, nobody cares about a roundtable discussion between some dumb slut and John Clayton
I'd rather listen to a roundtable discussion between a dumb slut and John Clayton than deano/jtpops.
12/3/2011 7:52 AM
Posted by augie_ojeda on 12/3/2011 12:56:00 AM (view original):
Von Miller wouldn't be putting up these numbers without the help of Tebow.  This must be kept in mind.  If he knew he had a skilled quarterback on the other side of the ball, who's to say he wouldn't slack off at least a little bit.  Another one of Tebow's intangible benefits: he brings out the best in defenders.  
Stupidest thing I've ever heard.  He played his first five games of the season with Kyle Orton and he was still pretty solid. Defenders, if they're any good, don't "slack off" unless they have a 3+ touchdown lead.
12/3/2011 11:29 AM
JT...  You knew Augie was being sarcastic, right?  It was not meant seriously
12/3/2011 2:05 PM
No, I meant it to be taken seriously by Jtpops and taken sarcastically by everyone else.  He understood me perfectly ;)
12/3/2011 2:12 PM
I'm so glad E's always here to interpret the meaning of everyone's comments - your clairvoyant insights are so helpful.

And given some of opie's other posts of late, I don't doubt for a second that he was being serious.
12/3/2011 2:23 PM
naw, he just seems clairvoyant to you because you're not smart enough to pick up on really obvious ****
12/3/2011 2:33 PM
I prefer the term really obvious comedic gold
12/3/2011 2:43 PM
Ya, it's so obvious from that post that opie was being sarcastic, especially in the context of some of his other recent crap.

Maybe I'll try that from now on:

"JT, that was stupid - you're a moron"

"But I was bein' sarcastic, I was!!!!"
12/3/2011 3:07 PM
Haven't you done that already?
12/3/2011 3:46 PM
Jtpops, what if, now please keep your mind open to consider this fantastic possibility, I have been sarcastic on multiple occasions other than this past one? That, in fact, some of what you've seen before may also, stick with me, have been sarcasm? But I guess probably not, being sarcastic takes like time and energy.  And I'm kinda dumb.
12/3/2011 5:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...21 Next ▸
Cam Newton GOAT Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.