All Forums > SimLeague Football > NFL > More Career Wins Tebow or Vince Young?
8/24/2013 4:17 PM
Vince Young will make the Packers with Graham Harrell being released.

Tim Tebow will be doing TV with Kirk Cameron after he gets released this week.
8/31/2013 12:38 PM
And they both got cut.
9/1/2013 2:58 PM
With the read-option being the new craze, it seems like somebody would pick them up for practice squad guys.  NFC teams as they have to contend with Russell, Kap and RGIII.      Not sure if either would do it but that might be their path back to the NFL.
9/1/2013 3:09 PM
You can't sign veterans to the practice squad.
9/1/2013 4:30 PM
Well, that's that.     I see Arena football in VY's future and a Billy Graham-like television show for Timmy.
9/1/2013 5:37 PM
I predicted two years ago Tebow would be co-host with Kirk Cameron. Don't let me down Tebow!
9/1/2013 6:00 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 9/1/2013 5:37:00 PM (view original):
I predicted two years ago Tebow would be co-host with Kirk Cameron. Don't let me down Tebow!
...until they get caught in a compromising position in van at the corner of a parking lot outside a mega church.
of 5
All Forums > SimLeague Football > NFL > More Career Wins Tebow or Vince Young?

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.