GD Hall of Fame- Inaugural Class Topic

Again here you are showing up as a classless individual.  But I'm already in a real HOF and not a Virtual one.  That is something you will never accomplish.  I could never feel anything but contempt for you.  It doesnt get my "kook" up.  A virtual HOF is like having  your name on the high score of a pinball machine.  Whoop ti do.  You could be the most gifted athelete in your sport and you would never make a HOF because you don't have the class.  At least I don't hide behind a false identity like some.  I don't like you and I never will.
1/6/2012 10:10 AM

How could you leave off beansnap?

1/6/2012 10:15 AM
Posted by grindi on 1/6/2012 10:10:00 AM (view original):
Again here you are showing up as a classless individual.  But I'm already in a real HOF and not a Virtual one.  That is something you will never accomplish.  I could never feel anything but contempt for you.  It doesnt get my "kook" up.  A virtual HOF is like having  your name on the high score of a pinball machine.  Whoop ti do.  You could be the most gifted athelete in your sport and you would never make a HOF because you don't have the class.  At least I don't hide behind a false identity like some.  I don't like you and I never will.
So grabby what HOF are you a member of? Hide behind a false identity? Eh my real name is jeff, and yours is grindi?
1/6/2012 10:38 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by livemike on 1/5/2012 10:48:00 PM (view original):
top snub list

deandg
pds65
mjmage
cebrake
Yep + akua
1/6/2012 11:22 AM
Posted by grindi on 1/6/2012 8:48:00 AM (view original):
I can have no respect for the HOF with Jeff in it.  He makes it totally classless.  Sorry Caesari.  He doesn't deserve it.  There is more to most Hall of Fames than just record.  I voice my opinion under my own name and not some made up one.  A HOF should be more than record.  Jeff should never get on one as he lacks good moral fiber.  This is more of a popularity list.  How many votes were from guys with more than one ID?  Doesn't really matter to me as I won't ever be on it nor do I care to be.  With Jeff on it I don't want to be associated with it.
While jeff does have a unique sence of humor that does rub some the wrong way I have to say that having a GD HOF without him would not make sense, unless a user is banished like Pete Rose the numbers stand for themselves
1/6/2012 11:35 AM
IMO, this whole concept of a HOF just won't work.  Good intentions but bad idea.  Only thing it has accomplished is to **** off some folks and give grindi and jeffkahleb something new to argue about.
1/6/2012 11:44 AM
well, if I had actually ever won a NC at any level I might feel differently.  BTW, i have not received my invitation to the party yet.  In the mail???  Congrats on your success!!!  I actually have borrowed many of GP settings from your teams since the update...or was it mikesy???
1/6/2012 1:04 PM
All the inductee's and voters are having a skype party. I'm sending out invites right now. Whatever you guys do don't give the address to grindi, he isn't invited! It's BYOB.
1/6/2012 1:12 PM
Posted by grindi on 1/6/2012 8:48:00 AM (view original):
I can have no respect for the HOF with Jeff in it.  He makes it totally classless.  Sorry Caesari.  He doesn't deserve it.  There is more to most Hall of Fames than just record.  I voice my opinion under my own name and not some made up one.  A HOF should be more than record.  Jeff should never get on one as he lacks good moral fiber.  This is more of a popularity list.  How many votes were from guys with more than one ID?  Doesn't really matter to me as I won't ever be on it nor do I care to be.  With Jeff on it I don't want to be associated with it.
I agree with Grindi.  I don't look at David Hasselhoff the same way when he's being sodmized by Kahleb.  It makes the hamburger video look Presidential by comparison.

And on a side note, I didn't realize Grindi's real name was "Grindi."  Go figure.

1/6/2012 1:18 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
GD Hall of Fame- Inaugural Class Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.