Throw the Bum Out - Hall of Fame Edition Topic

Posted by toddcommish on 7/21/2017 2:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/21/2017 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 7/21/2017 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/21/2017 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 7/21/2017 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/21/2017 6:59:00 AM (view original):
But who would you take in the Easter Bunny vs. Tooth Fairy Death Match?
Just to get this out of the way, the Tooth Fairy would kick the Easter Bunny's ***. The Tooth Fairy can FLY while the Easter Bunny can only hippity-hop. If the Tooth Fairy just drops rocks (or bowling balls or M-80's) on the Easter Bunny from out-of-hopping-range, eventually the Easter Bunny will go down, and go down hahd.

Also, the Tooth Fairy's WAR is much higher since it has been around since, well, TEETH. And the Easter Bunny has only been around in Christian countries since the Resurrection
Dude, you are completely forgetting that he's a fairy. Who da funk picks a fairy in a fight? Maybe a slapfight but this is a DEATH MATCH!!!! And bunnies have teeth. **** hurts when they bite you. I won't even get into superior kicks.
You're assuming this is a ground fight. Even in an octagon, a fairy could fly above the cage and drop large stage lights and various other audio-visual equipment onto the damn bunny, and crush his skull. Fairy never needs to get within range of the kicks or teeth.
He's a goddam fairy!!! He doesn't know how to fight!! He never even thinks about dropping **** on the EB. He thinks "His hair would look nice in a manbun" or "I wonder how the EB decorates his apartment? Is it an Easter egg theme year round?"
First, you're assuming the Tooth Fairy is male. According to Wikipedia, over 70% polled think the Tooth Fairy is female. And if you don't think a female is grabbing everything she can reach to chuck at the defenseless Easter Bunny (perhaps even the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch), you don't know what you're talking about.
You calling the Rock a *****?

7/21/2017 3:10 PM
Oh, so now you're switching your stance on TF vs. EB?! Just because of a stupid kids' movie? God, you'd believe anything you see in the media!

Even if the Tooth Fairy looked like Elton John or Rachel Maddow, as long as he had wings, he could beat the Easter Bunny.
7/21/2017 3:24 PM
HE'S A FAIRY!!!!
7/21/2017 4:31 PM
PSBL is constantly saying 'offenses were better'. That usage in of itself is fradulent
7/21/2017 6:52 PM
Uh, let's stay on topic. Tooth FAIRY!!! vs. Easter Bunny in a Death Match. Who you got?
7/21/2017 6:54 PM
Easter Bunny, He might be related to this Bunny...

7/21/2017 8:57 PM
Never underestimate bunnies man

They on some scurry ****

7/22/2017 12:32 AM
Bump, to recognize PSBLs first comments about Catfish Hunter, starting on page 4 of this thread.
9/5/2018 11:05 PM
Posted by The Taint on 2/15/2012 11:52:00 PM (view original):
In the Bronx Zoo, Sparky Lyle talks about how Catfish Hunter pitched to the score.  Anecdotal, but it's there from a guy who played with him.  He also talked about how Catfish loved to admire the long homers he'd give up.....almost always solo shots.
This is my personal favourite. But don't tell BL. He'd actually have to listen to someone who played alongside Hunter.
9/6/2018 10:23 AM
Silly Jtpsops...no one who played with Catfish, wrote about Catfish, saw Catfish pitch knows nothing about baseball comapred to BL.
9/6/2018 3:02 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 9/6/2018 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 2/15/2012 11:52:00 PM (view original):
In the Bronx Zoo, Sparky Lyle talks about how Catfish Hunter pitched to the score.  Anecdotal, but it's there from a guy who played with him.  He also talked about how Catfish loved to admire the long homers he'd give up.....almost always solo shots.
This is my personal favourite. But don't tell BL. He'd actually have to listen to someone who played alongside Hunter.
This would explain the consistent winning....
9/6/2018 3:07 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/5/2018 11:05:00 PM (view original):
Bump, to recognize PSBLs first comments about Catfish Hunter, starting on page 4 of this thread.
Looks like he's now a PDB, as all his posts seem to be gone.
9/7/2018 10:04 AM
Can we start an opposite thread. Elect one player that isn't in the HOF excluding Bonds, Clemens, Rose, and Shoeless Joe for obvious reasons. Only players that have appeared on previous ballots, no future eligible;s either. I'm talking to you Derek Jeter!
9/7/2018 11:21 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 9/7/2018 10:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 9/5/2018 11:05:00 PM (view original):
Looks like he's now a PDB, as all his posts seem to be gone.
Nope. He was posting under his jrd_x ID.
9/8/2018 7:16 AM
Weird. I could have sworn I saw BL posts when I looked at them last week. My bad.

Makes sense though. If I were him, I'd probably change my identity on a regular basis too.
9/8/2018 10:50 AM
◂ Prev 1...100|101|102|103 Next ▸
Throw the Bum Out - Hall of Fame Edition Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.