Mafia game- Mafia Wins Topic

imo the best way to play is 2 maf 1 cop 6 townsfolk

seems really hard for the town to win with this setup

for anybody that doesn't know how to play, this is basically a giant leveling game.  people accuse somebody of being maf and give reasons, discussion ensues. amidst the discussion, mafia BS's their way thru to blend in and attempt to stay alive, villagers try to pinpoint who is genuinely trying to figure things out (i.e. fellow villagers) and who's blowing smoke to stay alive.  once you get the hang of it it's really simple.
3/19/2012 1:52 PM
Posted by yatzr on 3/18/2012 11:38:00 PM (view original):
I'm not on here enough right now to play, but I have a fun story for you. 

I use to play this game with a bunch of people in high school.  We had all played it quite a bit and had gotten good at figuring out who was who.  Then they let me be God once, and then never again.  I made everyone (about 12 people or so) be townspeople, but still went through all the normal steps telling people to wake up and go back to sleep.  When the mafiaa was to kill someone, I just picked someone that I knew wouldn't spoil the fun when they realized what was going on.  The arguments that flared up during daytime were amazing.  I had never seen them get so furious with each other.  It. Was. Awesome.  After about half the group was dead, the remaining people figured it out.  I think all the dead people laughing at their arguments gave it away.  A few of the people that took the game very seriously were ******.  The rest of us thought it was hilarious...but it's something you can really only do once.
   I LOVE what you did !!                             
3/19/2012 3:00 PM
Posted by deanod on 3/19/2012 1:52:00 PM (view original):
imo the best way to play is 2 maf 1 cop 6 townsfolk

seems really hard for the town to win with this setup

for anybody that doesn't know how to play, this is basically a giant leveling game.  people accuse somebody of being maf and give reasons, discussion ensues. amidst the discussion, mafia BS's their way thru to blend in and attempt to stay alive, villagers try to pinpoint who is genuinely trying to figure things out (i.e. fellow villagers) and who's blowing smoke to stay alive.  once you get the hang of it it's really simple.
Yes, more details to come once everyone gets signed up. This is the conventional setup, but many different varieties.
3/19/2012 7:45 PM
Posted by polabonez on 3/19/2012 12:56:00 PM (view original):
I read that whole thing and have no idea wtf any of that means.  But would I get the chance to kill off arfy?
Careful Boner, I might be the one that has to save your skinny azzzz!!  lol
3/19/2012 8:20 PM
Anyone else? Need 3 more...
3/20/2012 8:27 AM
I'll give it a shot, but only if I get to take out Arfy
3/20/2012 8:30 AM
I'm interested.  sign me up.  

Do the townsfolk get pitchforks and torches?  lol
3/20/2012 9:15 AM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 3/20/2012 8:30:00 AM (view original):
I'll give it a shot, but only if I get to take out Arfy
Caesari- Is there any possible way I can shove my boot up someones butt in this game?  I'm just asking
3/20/2012 8:41 PM
I didn't know you wore boots Arfy---you seem to be a flip flop kinda guy. 
3/20/2012 11:25 PM
Posted by iamthetwo__2 on 3/20/2012 11:25:00 PM (view original):
I didn't know you wore boots Arfy---you seem to be a flip flop kinda guy. 
I really yam!  But I wear boots just for Nyaggie!
3/21/2012 12:58 AM
I'll be in if there's room.
3/21/2012 11:42 AM
That should complete them all if muddapucka is in I think. IDK much about what we will be doing so you gonna have to fille me in. Capiche!!
3/21/2012 2:39 PM
Capiche...?!  Love The Simpsons episode where Bart gets caught stealing from the Try N Save.  The security guard rattles his cage and at the end he says "Capiche?"

Bart just stares at him and the guy says "Do you understand?"  Bart says "Everything but catfish."  Classic.
3/21/2012 3:41 PM
Yep. List is;

1. Arfy
2. Gino
3. Muddapucka
4. Nyaggie
5. Ramshorn
6. Pola
7. Yoijames
8. He's the two

Okay, I will post everything tonight and site mail the roles to you.
3/21/2012 4:42 PM
Make Americana the Detective.
3/21/2012 4:57 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...14 Next ▸
Mafia game- Mafia Wins Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.