Mafia game- Mafia Wins Topic

Has the Mafia already killed everyone and now the game is over?
3/26/2012 12:05 AM
No gino,  you don't win yet!  
3/26/2012 12:33 PM
This game is moving slower than I had anticipated.  LOL
3/26/2012 2:43 PM
So sorry. I've had to deal with real life, you know how it is.

Story coming in next thirty minutes. Promise.
3/26/2012 2:56 PM
Yoijames was out of milk. He was trying to make his favorite Kraft macncheese, but without milk, how could he? So he went to Townopolis's nearest grocery store to get a gallon. While trying to decide whether to go with soy or goat milk, a cart came out of nowhere and nailed him in the legs. Because of his abnormally weak thighs, yoijames collapsed into the cart, which continued rolling down the aisle. "Darn! I had just settled on soy," he yelled.

A man dressed in black grabbed him and took him to he deli section. He barged back, and began carving yoijames up. Before he had killed him, an Indian who works in deli walked back and chased he killer off. He ambulance came, and the doctor saved his life.

Okay, day 1 begins. Discuss who you want to kill; you have 24-36 hours (because of my lack of access). You may send anyone anything in a site mail and you may post anything. You must post your vote for who to lynch. Let the mayhem begin.
3/26/2012 3:21 PM
Well, I think we obviously have to kill arfy first, regardless of if he's mafia or not.  LOL.

j/k, arfy.  someone had to say it.

3/26/2012 3:55 PM
So there are 6 townspeople.... 1 of which who is a cop, 1 of which who is a doctor?  And two bad guys ? And everyone votes who to lynch ?  IS this correct?
3/26/2012 5:15 PM
So this means I was originally targeted by the mafia and the doctor picked me to be saved? Wow I'm a lucky bastard but also hated an loved;) lol
3/26/2012 5:23 PM
Posted by muddapucka on 3/26/2012 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Well, I think we obviously have to kill arfy first, regardless of if he's mafia or not.  LOL.

Spoken like a true mobster!  Lynch him!  Lynch him!
3/26/2012 6:32 PM
Posted by Arfy on 3/26/2012 6:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by muddapucka on 3/26/2012 3:55:00 PM (view original):

Spoken like a true mobster!  Lynch him!  Lynch him!
This is spoken like a man trying to hide his true colors. Hmmm could Arfy be part of the mafia?
3/26/2012 6:38 PM
This is gay.  How the hell are we suppose to know who the mafia is?
3/26/2012 6:49 PM
Maybe yoijames is the doctor and saved himself.  Maybe I'm the doctor and saved him.  Maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about.

So we have to post here in the thread who we want lynched?  I think I'll let others go first one that one.

Do we need to hear from the cop first?  I am the cop, so I just wanna know if I need to say something.  Wait, I'm not the cop.  Wait, what...??
3/26/2012 7:15 PM
It would only make sense to claim you were a cop if you were with the mafia.  Just sayin.
3/26/2012 7:22 PM
Im not a cop or a doctor or a lawyer but i will kill you while you sleep ;)
3/26/2012 7:28 PM
Who is the Godfather or has he been named yet.... Wait i think that is suppose to be at the end. CRAP!!!
3/26/2012 7:33 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...14 Next ▸
Mafia game- Mafia Wins Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.