Mafia game- Mafia Wins Topic

I think its colonel mustard in the observatory with the neon green dildo!
3/26/2012 7:34 PM
 ?????
3/26/2012 9:05 PM
I didn't try to kill him I've locked myself in my house.  There's a couple of killers on the loose!

3/26/2012 9:14 PM
1. Arfy 
2. Gino 
3. Muddapucka 
4. Nyaggie 
5. Ramshorn 
6. Pola 
7. Yoijames 
8. He's the two

Yoijames is safe.  He wouldn't try to kill himself.  
Gino is kinda shifty eyed sometimes.  I'd almost peg him to be one of them mafia types.
Pola and Nyaggie have been pretty quiet.  Don't let him behind you, never trust the quiet ones..
I know I didn't do it.
Arfy has the motive...

3/26/2012 9:18 PM
Btw I am not the doctor so i did not save myself lol 
3/26/2012 10:00 PM
Why do I have the motive?  Just because everyone wants to kill me?  lol......They're just joking anyway!
3/26/2012 10:16 PM
Someone should claim doctor.  If you claim doctor its almost a get out of jail free card.  Why would we want to kill the doctor?  I wish I could tell you I was the doctor, but I'm not.
3/26/2012 10:20 PM
If you are a cop or a doctor.....sitemail me.  I will keep your identity quiet and will help try to figure this mess out!  It can be like a secret alliance.
3/26/2012 10:23 PM
Posted by caesari on 3/26/2012 3:21:00 PM (view original):
Yoijames was out of milk. He was trying to make his favorite Kraft macncheese, but without milk, how could he? So he went to Townopolis's nearest grocery store to get a gallon. While trying to decide whether to go with soy or goat milk, a cart came out of nowhere and nailed him in the legs. Because of his abnormally weak thighs, yoijames collapsed into the cart, which continued rolling down the aisle. "Darn! I had just settled on soy," he yelled.

A man dressed in black grabbed him and took him to he deli section. He barged back, and began carving yoijames up. Before he had killed him, an Indian who works in deli walked back and chased he killer off. He ambulance came, and the doctor saved his life.

Okay, day 1 begins. Discuss who you want to kill; you have 24-36 hours (because of my lack of access). You may send anyone anything in a site mail and you may post anything. You must post your vote for who to lynch. Let the mayhem begin.
Okay, day 1 begins. Discuss who you want to kill; you have 24-36 hours (because of my lack of access). You may send anyone anything in a site mail and you may post anything. You must post your vote for who to lynch. Let the mayhem begin

caesari
To:
Arfy
Received:
3/22/2012 5:46:00 PM
Subject:
Mafia Role
Townsperson. Almost made you doctor because everyone wants to kill you, but that would've been cruel... LOL
3/26/2012 10:29 PM
See Arfy.  Motive for you would have been self-defense.  lol 

3/26/2012 11:07 PM
I think mudda cause he's so quiet, and rams cause he is so vocal.  It can't be me cause Iamthetwo__2 so I can't be the one. 
3/26/2012 11:19 PM (edited)
You think I'm being quiet?  LOL.  At least I'm posting and throwing out info to try and make it interesting.

From caesari's post on page 3:  "If you didn't receive a site mail, you are a towns person. You have no responsibilities during the night, but you vote in the day. Alls clear? "

So either arfy made up the sitemail or caesari did sitemail townies, even though he said he didn't.

3/27/2012 5:43 AM (edited)
Iamthetwo_2, you still aren't safe. There are 2 mafia guys lurking about.  
3/27/2012 6:08 AM
Beware the man with the Wooden Leg !
3/27/2012 7:05 AM
Posted by muddapucka on 3/27/2012 5:43:00 AM (view original):
You think I'm being quiet?  LOL.  At least I'm posting and throwing out info to try and make it interesting.

From caesari's post on page 3:  "If you didn't receive a site mail, you are a towns person. You have no responsibilities during the night, but you vote in the day. Alls clear? "

So either arfy made up the sitemail or caesari did sitemail townies, even though he said he didn't.

That's a very good point.  I can't really explain why he sent me one.  Did any other village people get a sitemail?
3/27/2012 7:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...14 Next ▸
Mafia game- Mafia Wins Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.