Amazing Opportunity Topic

Posted by xulapaul on 12/4/2012 8:18:00 AM (view original):
Here is the information on DePauw, which is the only opening in the Midwest conference. http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=3788. The program was rebuilt by the previous coach and is in solid shape. Come join us!
The DePauw job has already been taken.
12/4/2012 9:21 AM
CCIW in Wooden D3 - Open Teams

Illinois Wesleyan (North) - 3 seniors, 2 juniors, 7 soph.   Could cut a few sim-recruits and start the rebuild. You'll have to contend with a few 20-25 win teams though.
N. Central (North) - 2 seniors, 8 soph. Pretty much same story as IWU, but you'll be able to bring in a few freshmen right away
Northland (South) - 2 seniors, 6 juniors, 2 soph.  Will have a superclass next year with 6 seniors, and can recruit a few freshmen this year. The South division is a good test with 2 very strong teams, 1 bubble team, and 2 more up-and-coming squads.

We usually get 5-6 teams into postseason play, 2-4 in the NT and the rest in the PIT, so we have some decent recruiting cash.
12/4/2012 9:26 AM
With a tip of the cap to Weird Al Yankovic, everyone sing along to the tune of Green Acres.

Wooden DIII is the place for me.

Tough livin' is the life for me.

Teams spreadin' out so far and wide.

Keep Tarkanian, just give me that Woodenside.

DePauw is where I'd rather stay.

I get nostalgic when I can't play.

I just adore a Rockford view.

Dah-ling I love you but give me New Jersey too.

...The shores.

...The scores.

...Fresh air.

...Times Square

So long to my wife..

Good bye, real life.

Wooden DIII we are there.

12/4/2012 9:42 AM
lol
12/4/2012 11:30 AM
Posted by jdno on 12/4/2012 8:41:00 AM (view original):

The NJAC now has 3 school openings.  We finished 6th as a conference with just 7 active coaches (2 ghosted, and 1 of these isn't returning for next season), so just think if we had a few more good coaches............

1. Rutgers at Newark (5 schollies / Flex / MM) = http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=3822

2. Rutgers at Camden (0 schollies / Motion / MM) = http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=3821

3. D'Youville (4 schollies / Motion / Zone) = http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/IQ.aspx?tid=3825
Down to just 2 openings now, as just Rutgers, Newark and D'Youville remain
12/4/2012 11:33 AM
join the usa south conference in wooden. we were the best ranked conference outside the big 4 at #5 and at one point were ranked #4. with all this postseason cash that we are getting this season and will keep getting with all these great coaches it won't be hard at all to rebuild any one of these teams and should be a fast rebuild. so go pick up your usa south team today.

Christopher Newporthttp://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=3903

this is my favorite team because u can bring in all your own players this season with 5 open schollys.

Ferrum:http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=3903 

they will start to compete this year with 9 juniors and 2 seniors so they will be the team to get if u want to compete right away and rebuild later.

Methodist: http://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=3906
simliar story with methodist 8 juniors and 1 sophmore. u can get your feet wet in recruiting with 3 open schollys and then start the real rebuild two years from now.

remember with all this postseason cash were getting it won't be too hard to rebuild any of these teams and will go pretty fast.

12/4/2012 12:27 PM
MIAA is now full.
12/4/2012 1:24 PM
availabilities for season 63 (updated)

BIG 4 CONFERENCES:

Michigan (0)
ALL FULL

Midwest (0)
ALL FULL

Minnesota (0)
ALL FULL

Upstate (0)
ALL FULL

MID-MAJOR CONFERENCES:

College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin (3)
Illinois Wesleyan
N. Central
Northland

New Jersey (2)
Rutgers at Newark
D'Youville

Northwest (6)
George Fox
Lewis and Clark
Linfield
Pacific Lutheran
Chapman
E. Oregon

USA South (3)
Christopher Newport
Ferrum
Methodist

Best OF THE REST:

NESCAC (7)
Bates
Colby
Middlebury
Trinity (CT)
Williams
Westfield St.
Worcester St.

Southern California (7)
California Lutheran
La Verne
Pomona-Pitzer
Redlands
Whittier
CSU, Eastbay
California, Santa Cruz

St Louis (7)
Greenville
MacMurray
Maryville, Saint Louis
Principia
Benedictine
Aurora
Dominican
12/4/2012 2:11 PM
USA South getting no love so far in our 3 openings :(

Come on people! We have a great group of active and talkative coaches; we finished 5th in conference RPI (just barely missing out on knocking one of the 4 superconferences out of those spots) despite the fact that more than 60% of the players in the USA South last season were underclassmen; we have a very very strong west division where 4 of the 6 teams made the NT, 1 made the PI, and the 6th is only a guy with 3 national titles to his username about to start his 2nd year in the conference. If anyone is interested in joining we'd love to have you! The east division needs your help!
12/4/2012 4:19 PM

3 of us just joined the previously empty OAC. would love to have a couple more coaches

12/4/2012 4:51 PM
Posted by jsajsa on 12/4/2012 4:19:00 PM (view original):

Come on people! We have a great group of active and talkative coaches; we finished 5th in conference RPI (just barely missing out on knocking one of the 4 superconferences out of those spots) despite the fact that more than 60% of the players in the USA South last season were underclassmen; we have a very very strong west division where 4 of the 6 teams made the NT, 1 made the PI, and the 6th is only a guy with 3 national titles to his username about to start his 2nd year in the conference. If anyone is interested in joining we'd love to have you! The east division needs your help!
+1
12/4/2012 5:09 PM
availabilities for season 63 (updated)

BIG 4 CONFERENCES:

Michigan (0)
ALL FULL

Midwest (0)
ALL FULL

Minnesota (0)
ALL FULL

Upstate (0)
ALL FULL

MID-MAJOR CONFERENCES:

College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin (3)
Illinois Wesleyan
N. Central
Northland

New Jersey (2)
Rutgers at Newark
D'Youville

Northwest (6)
George Fox
Lewis and Clark
Linfield
Pacific Lutheran
Chapman
E. Oregon

USA South (3)
Christopher Newport
Ferrum
Methodist

Best OF THE REST:

NESCAC (7)
Bates
Colby
Middlebury
Trinity (CT)
Williams
Westfield St.
Worcester St.

Southern California (6)
California Lutheran
La Verne
Pomona-Pitzer
Redlands
CSU, Eastbay
California, Santa Cruz

St Louis (7)
Greenville
MacMurray
Maryville, Saint Louis
Principia
Benedictine
Aurora
Dominican
12/4/2012 5:43 PM
Can't believe there are still openings in conferences like New Jersey, USA South, and CCIW. Keep the sign ups coming folks! This is the most challenging D3 world out there...maybe even the most challenging level of any world. 

If you disagree, come prove us wrong. 
12/5/2012 1:24 AM
Posted by patsrule755 on 12/4/2012 5:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jsajsa on 12/4/2012 4:19:00 PM (view original):

+1
Still looking for people that are joining Wooden to look at USA South. NJ filled 3 of their spots even though we had a better RPI and have about double the bonus recruiting money. Sure they had a cool thread title but... ok, we know people like the thread title. Still have 7 more hours!
12/5/2012 11:01 AM
no heroes for you!!

Edit:  We found our last hero, you can have as many as you need now jsa!

12/5/2012 12:21 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Amazing Opportunity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.