Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Remember that Harry Reid stopped it first?

Remmeber that Democrats as well as Republicans oppose this bill because it is bad law?

If you take a pile of horse crap and call it "The American jobs mound" it still smells like crap!
9/15/2012 3:02 PM
9/15/2012 4:15 PM
The left is getting pretty worried.

Obama is slipping more and more. his Convention "Bounce" is gone. The Primary is over.

Obama has a huge warchest and he will do whatever it takes to destroy Mitt Romney.

What he cannot do is defend 4  years of incompetence.
9/15/2012 4:28 PM
9/15/2012 4:31 PM
1 Instead of putting anyone of any position to front for the Dems, you are not admitting that you are using Comedians.

2 Romney is probably closer to the type of person Wanda Sykes is than Obama!
9/15/2012 9:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I can get not liking Romney.  I'm not big on him myself.

I can't get why anybody truly and sincerely thinks that Obama has done a good job and is deserving of a second term.

9/16/2012 8:10 AM
The problem with Obamacare is not what it does.  The problem is how it does it, and what it doesn't do.

It doesn't address the real problem with healthcare in this country, which is out of control costs due to a broken system full of bloat and inefficiencies.  All it does is throw trillions of government dollars at an already broken and bloated system, and then throw government bureaucracy on top of it.  And we all know how "efficient" government bureaucracy can be.

How many children will live in a future America that is even more bankrupt than it is today, due to programs like Obamacare?
9/16/2012 8:59 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/16/2012 9:14:00 AM (view original):
How?  I mean, you can say anything COULD result in something.

The Romney Budget calls for an increase in spending, but not as much as the Obama Budget does.  Only the Left would call that a spending cut - it's like going to your boss and asking for a $10,000 raise.  Your boss offers a $5000 raise, and your response is "How dare you cut my pay by $5000!"
9/16/2012 4:02 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/16/2012 4:07:00 PM (view original):
It is a lot simpler for Obama...

Are you a hard working American who wants to make things better for your family...Obama doesnt care about you.

9/16/2012 5:33 PM
Posted by antoncresten on 9/16/2012 5:52:00 AM (view original):
They were trying to make a point that society as a whole is getting a little out of hand.

They do not want laws to force women to act a certain way and they do not want honor killings like Shari law calls for.

They just want to discuss that women should act in a more self-repectful way.
9/16/2012 9:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...164|165|166|167|168...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.