Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
How is trillions and trillions in deficit for your definition?

I didn't offer a definition. Mike said "out of control budget deficit" and claimed it was a fact. It is an opinion. Whether I agree with him or not, I can't abide such intellectually sloppy nonsense.

What good foreign relations has Obama fostered and maintained?

This is the most baffling criticism. Global favorability ratings have improved under Obama after the cowboy diplomacy of He Who Must Not Be Blamed. Is this like the teleprompter thing, where someone told you what to think, and in spite of it's complete lack of merit, you all went along for the ride?
4/3/2012 10:41 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 4/3/2012 10:20:00 PM (view original):
"What good foreign relations has Obama fostered and maintained?"

(crickets chirping)
Is there a special level of hell for people who post "crickets chirping" if they don't get a reply on teh innerwebz in two minutes?
4/3/2012 10:43 PM
You'll enjoy that, then.
4/3/2012 11:18 PM
He is not the worst President ever, unless we end up in civil war in the next couple of years.  Definitely the worst President in the last 40 years.
4/3/2012 11:22 PM
Can any of you folks explain to me how in a country where the wealth disparity has already increased exponentially, how lowering the tax rates for the richest Americans and slashing the programs that help the middle and lower class is a novel idea?

Also how do you expect the Republican nominee, who has signed on to the plan, to defeat the current President?
4/3/2012 11:23 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 4/3/2012 11:23:00 PM (view original):
Can any of you folks explain to me how in a country where the wealth disparity has already increased exponentially, how lowering the tax rates for the richest Americans and slashing the programs that help the middle and lower class is a novel idea?

Also how do you expect the Republican nominee, who has signed on to the plan, to defeat the current President?
Can't lower taxes on the bottom 40% when they don't pay any. 
4/3/2012 11:30 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 4/3/2012 10:41:00 PM (view original):
How is trillions and trillions in deficit for your definition?

I didn't offer a definition. Mike said "out of control budget deficit" and claimed it was a fact. It is an opinion. Whether I agree with him or not, I can't abide such intellectually sloppy nonsense.

What good foreign relations has Obama fostered and maintained?

This is the most baffling criticism. Global favorability ratings have improved under Obama after the cowboy diplomacy of He Who Must Not Be Blamed. Is this like the teleprompter thing, where someone told you what to think, and in spite of it's complete lack of merit, you all went along for the ride?
I sure as hell don't see global relations improving.
4/4/2012 8:30 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.