Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2015 2:26:00 PM (view original):
I'm not avoiding anything. I was clear about my position. If I'm wrong, say so.

You're the one avoiding.
Of course you're avoiding.

I'm asking what specifically have I said that leads you to believe that you "know" my personal religious beliefs.

You are not answering that question.
5/18/2015 2:36 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/18/2015 2:36:00 PM (view original):

You're the one avoiding.

I'm asking what specifically have I said that leads you to believe that you "know" my personal religious beliefs.

I'm not going to go back and try to find specific posts. I'm working under the assumption that you do believe in Jesus. You've never been shy about telling me I'm wrong in the past, so I'll assume that I'm right until you say so.
5/18/2015 2:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2015 2:43:00 PM (view original):

You're the one avoiding.

I'm not going to go back and try to find specific posts. I'm working under the assumption that you do believe in Jesus. You've never been shy about telling me I'm wrong in the past, so I'll assume that I'm right until you say so.
OK.  Then I don't need specific posts.

What, in general, have I said that makes you think that I "believe in Jesus"?  Did I quote scripture, the New Testament, or something else from the Bible?  Did I defend religious freedom?  Did I go on some sort of "Hallelujah, praise Jesus!!!" rant somewhere?

How did you come to your "knowledge" about my personal religious beliefs?
5/18/2015 4:17 PM
The ******* Fairy told him?   You know, the fairy that visits ******** and whispers sweet nothings to them in their sleep.
5/18/2015 4:22 PM
5/18/2015 4:24 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/18/2015 4:17:00 PM (view original):

You're the one avoiding.

What, in general, have I said that makes you think that I "believe in Jesus"?  Did I quote scripture, the New Testament, or something else from the Bible?  Did I defend religious freedom?  Did I go on some sort of "Hallelujah, praise Jesus!!!" rant somewhere?

Eh, maybe I don't remember. Am I wrong?
5/18/2015 4:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
NONE OF YER BEESWAX BUSINESS, LIMBURGHER
5/18/2015 7:24 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/18/2015 4:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 5/18/2015 4:17:00 PM (view original):

You're the one avoiding.

Eh, maybe I don't remember. Am I wrong?
You tell me.  You're acting like you're the resident authority on me.
5/18/2015 8:27 PM
So now you want me to decide? I already told you what I think.
5/18/2015 9:12 PM
You can do whatever you want.  Your opinion doesn't impact whatever the truth may be.  Yet you seem to have convinced yourself that you know what the deal is with what I may or may not believe, based on . . . nothing that you can remember?  

I find that amusing.  You amuse me.  Like a clown.
5/18/2015 9:21 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/18/2015 9:21:00 PM (view original):
You can do whatever you want.  Your opinion doesn't impact whatever the truth may be.  Yet you seem to have convinced yourself that you know what the deal is with what I may or may not believe, based on . . . nothing that you can remember?  

I find that amusing.  You amuse me.  Like a clown.
Um ok. You seemed like you cared when you asked me 17 times. If you changed your mind, that's ok.
5/18/2015 10:29 PM
Changed my mind about what?
5/18/2015 10:55 PM
You cared about my opinion. Now you say you don't. That's fine. It just seemed like you did for a while.
5/18/2015 11:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...345|346|347|348|349...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.