Hey terps... wasn't sure how you came up with the matchups, are you just trying to make it approximately even in terms of team ratings? Plus, the Ivy has overall home court advantage... do we want to make that an ongoing prize for the winner of the challenge the previous season?
I looked at the matchups and my guess at the winners (and a quick guess at why) is shown below, looks like Ivy 6-3, although some are pretty close. I might switch Creighton with either S.Ill or Bradley, making the Creighton (looks strong) game against BU or Brown (two of our stronger teams). What do you think? An alternative would be for me to make up a list of the strongest in the Ivy, you of the MVC and we try to match best to best and worst to worst. If so, my guess at our conference is: Boston U., Brown, Princeton, Cornell, Yale, Duquesne, Fordham, Penn, Bucknell, Harvard, Columbia, Dartmouth.
1) S.Ill at Boston ---> Strong BU (Upperclassmen + Ratings + HCA)
2) Evansville at Duquesne ---> Slight Duq (HCA)
3) Bradley at Brown ---> Strong Brown (Ratings + HCA)
4) Fordham at Creighton ---> Strong Creighton (Upperclassman + Ratings + HCA)
5) Yale at N.Iowa ---> Slight N.Iowa (HCA)
6) Miss. St. at Bucknell ---> Slight Bucknell (HCA)
7) Princeton at WKU ---> Medium WKU (Upperclassmen + HCA)
8) G-W at Penn ---> Slight Penn (Upperclassmen + HCA)
9) Cornell at Ill St. ---> Slight Cornell (Upperclassmen)