We have a minor update we have scheduled to push out this Wednesday, April 18th. It will go out after the afternoon games and world processing. This is just a few things I wanted to push out before starting on the engine update.
This is what's included:
- Rescind unprocessed recruiting actions. You can now remove unprocessed recruiting actions and reclaim recruiting money from the recruit's History tab.
- Split Offense and Defense game plan settings. There is now a duplicate section for setting game plans and one will be for offensive situations and the other for defensive situations, so you can adjust offense and defense separately. Unfortunately, you still save the offense and defense in tandem in each playbook, but with a little practice it's not as confusing as it sounds. It would take more time to actually split those out, which I will probably work on with the engine update. But at least you can now adjust your defensive strategy while keeping your offense the same without having to jump through playbook copying hoops.
- Rest level percentages. It now shows the percentage values for fatigue/rest settings on Depth Chart page, so you know what fatigue level you are setting players for.
- Rush level percentages. Now shows Rush Level as percentage on Depth Chart page. See below for a better explanation.
- Reduction in pick 6 chance on interceptions. This did not reduce the chance of interceptions and doesn't totally solve the problem, but this was easily adjustable and happened far too often. We'll have to see if it still happens too much, but toned down the biggest offender (short pass interceptions).
- DIA NC Reward Point minimum. The DIA National Champion will receive no less than 1650 Reward Points.
For Rush Levels: These are displayed as percentages, but are not true percentages in the sense that they have to add up to 100%. They are really relative values of which player that is on the field will be most likely to get the carry on a rushing play. The Rush Percentage does not affect which players will be on the field, as that is controlled by depth charts, rest levels, and the RB Split setting. Once it decides which players are on the field and decided to run the ball, it randomly picks the ball carrier based on those players' Rush Levels. A player set at 100% will have an equal chance to be the ball carrier as another player at 100%. An 80% player will have an equal chance as another 80% player. A 20% player will have 1/5th the chance to carry as a player at 100%, and so on. You will notice that the RB slot is locked in at 100% and this is consistent with the current settings, but shown just so you can see the relative values for other players. This is exactly the same settings and choices you had before, but it now displays a value so you can tell what the difference between "Level 4" and "Level 5" is, for example.