BRAUN JUICING AGAIN Topic

"As I have acknowledged in the past, I am not perfect," Braun said in the statement. "I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions. This situation has taken a toll on me and my entire family, and it is has been a distraction to my teammates and the Brewers organization.
7/22/2013 5:56 PM
GUILTY!!!
7/22/2013 6:05 PM
At least his team sucked anyway...  Not changing the balance of power in the NL Central.
7/22/2013 6:06 PM
Everyone else on the list is going down now. Braun's admission makes Bosch credible, at least Buster Olney said that an arbitrator told him it would be that way.
7/22/2013 6:26 PM
I'll never understand guys like Braun, Clemens, etc. If you know you're guilty, why not lie low and hope things die? Instead he constantly puts himself out there and smugly proclaims his innocence. Now he looks like a double douche. At least McGwire just said "I don't want to talk about it" and then stayed out of the spotlight for years.

Especially when you know you were stupid enough to write cheques and leave a paper trail, it's probably best to keep your mouth shut.
7/22/2013 6:45 PM
No win situation. If they kept quiet on everything it would be, "WHY AREN'T THEY SPEAKING UP ABOUT THIS!?!? IF SOMEONE ACCUSED ME OF WRONGDOING I'D GIVE ALL MY NAYSAYERS THE FINGER AND PUNCH THEM IN THE FAMILY JEWELS!"
7/22/2013 6:55 PM
Still - if you know it's going to come out eventually, what's better: keeping quiet or vehemently proclaiming your innocence? Either way you end up proven guilty, but now Braun also looks like an arrogant douchebag and any apologies/"admissions" will ring very hollow.
7/22/2013 7:01 PM
I guess we know why A-Roid had a quad strain and couldn't make the BL game tonight.
7/22/2013 7:12 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 7/22/2013 6:55:00 PM (view original):
No win situation. If they kept quiet on everything it would be, "WHY AREN'T THEY SPEAKING UP ABOUT THIS!?!? IF SOMEONE ACCUSED ME OF WRONGDOING I'D GIVE ALL MY NAYSAYERS THE FINGER AND PUNCH THEM IN THE FAMILY JEWELS!"
Which is exactly what Clemens did and everyone still says "He's a 'roider!!!"
7/22/2013 7:14 PM
ROIDER!
7/22/2013 7:24 PM
armstrong was a roider too and he sued the **** out of anyone who called him one
7/22/2013 8:13 PM
Posted by trsnoke on 7/22/2013 5:56:00 PM (view original):
"As I have acknowledged in the past, I am not perfect," Braun said in the statement. "I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions. This situation has taken a toll on me and my entire family, and it is has been a distraction to my teammates and the Brewers organization.
what a fuckin douche
7/22/2013 9:20 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/22/2013 7:12:00 PM (view original):
I guess we know why A-Roid had a quad strain and couldn't make the BL game tonight.
We do? What does the injury have to do with the possible suspension?
7/22/2013 10:00 PM
Are suspensions retroactive? Can ARod count his time in the minors towards his suspension if he hasn't played in the bigs again yet?
7/23/2013 12:04 AM
No.  How could suspensions be retroactive?  He didn't miss those games because of the suspension.  DL trips are retroactive because games missed were presumed missed due to the injury(ies) that led to the DL trip.  He didn't miss time because he was caught using performance enhancing drugs.
7/23/2013 12:09 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
BRAUN JUICING AGAIN Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.