'Pick a Year' theme league - $56 million Topic

Since, I'm currently the last one who has picked to date.  Can I change my pick from 71-72 to 78-79?
9/6/2012 10:59 PM
Is the purpose of this league to find out which year is the best?  If so, can we raise the limit to 65 million or more?  I'm having trouble getting under the cap and will have no bench if I take my best players.  Karl Malone, David Robinson and a few more had career years during the year I picked and can't get them all if I want a bench.  Seems strange that I would have to leave one or more of them off my team if we are trying to figure out which year is the best.  Just my opinion.
9/7/2012 1:49 AM
not my call as the league already exists and alecmcafee already has his team in and afterall he's the commissioner but I will say that you can draft the 5 highest paid guys in your year and still have like 8-10m left for a bench
9/7/2012 9:08 AM
I say leave the cap as is, makes it a least a little challenging to build your team...
9/7/2012 3:52 PM
I'd like to enter a second team from the 50's but don'y think a one year team can compete.
Was thinking a 51-52-53 a 3 yr team.  The team would probably still struggle but would be
fun to put  together.  If not that's cool.  Almost ready to submit my '68-'69 team
9/8/2012 7:33 PM
you know what?  Im not going to commission a league anymore -- I'll still be a joiner but I dont see the point of putting too much effort into drumming up business  for the jackasses who 'run' this site
9/9/2012 11:10 AM
◂ Prev 1234
'Pick a Year' theme league - $56 million Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.